PDA

View Full Version : "Believe" fireworks soundtrack

mandi2728
06-07-2005, 09:52 AM
im looking for a clear track of the believe fire works display either to download or to purchase. can anyone help me in locating this please. :confused:

azlaura
06-07-2005, 11:32 AM
You can buy it at Disneyland. They have a 50th Album on sale than includes the Believe soundtrack. :)

Craigster- diver
06-07-2005, 11:43 AM
im looking for a clear track of the believe fire works display either to download or to purchase. can anyone help me in locating this please. :confused:

Never wanting to be seen as advocating illegal downloading (Canada's highest courts still haven't got their collective minds around this issue), I did see and have heard a downloaded MP3 file from one of the "major" file sharing sites (Kazoo, or something like that) which was a 128 bit (CD quality) version of the complete "Believe" fireworks show.

If one was able to capture some good photos of the fireworks, with a little creativity and the right software (and the music of course), one could stitch together a reasonable representation of the original 'in-park' experience....or so I'm told....

The file....like the truth....is out there somewhere.

Craigster

ILoveChurros
06-07-2005, 12:51 PM

I have the track of Believe that is very clear. If you want to give me your email I can send it to you, now it is Believe you want and not Wishes right? Some people get confused...but yea I have it if you are interested.

Disnerd
06-08-2005, 07:04 AM
You can buy a very nice DVD of Believe that was professionally shot in 5.1 surround sound at http://www.windowtothemagic.com

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Believe is the holiday one right? Remember is the 50th? Or am I totally confused?
I have Believe and Remember, [removed]

azlaura
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
oops sorry I was talking about the new fireworks Remember! Believe can be found on old Disneyland CDs if you want the non holiday one.