PDA

View Full Version : Best Time for Late Summer

SuzanneSLO
06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
We are planning a quick trip with my son and daughter-in-law and 3 grandkids, ages 2, 7 and 9. Due to work schedules, we will only be at the DLR 2 nights, with only 1.5 days in the parks. We plan to stay at the DLH or PP.
We were thinking of coming the 2nd weekend in September, but this will mean missing one child's first soccer game. Other alternatives are Aug 19-21 or Labor Day weekend. Should we stay away from Labor Day weekend even if it means coming in August?
Thanks for your thoughts. -- Suzanne

ILoveChurros
06-07-2005, 12:52 PM
We are planning a quick trip with my son and daughter-in-law and 3 grandkids, ages 2, 7 and 9. Due to work schedules, we will only be at the DLR 2 nights, with only 1.5 days in the parks. We plan to stay at the DLH or PP.
We were thinking of coming the 2nd weekend in September, but this will mean missing one child's first soccer game. Other alternatives are Aug 19-21 or Labor Day weekend. Should we stay away from Labor Day weekend even if it means coming in August?
Thanks for your thoughts. -- Suzanne

I would stay clear of Labor Day weekend, late August would be good, there may still be crowds but they shouldn't be as bad as they are earlier in the summer.