PDA

View Full Version : Disney Characters

Brown Monkey
01-30-2002, 07:28 PM
I think that Disney should have alot more cartoon characters roaming around the parks. The parks should be overrun with characters! That would be cool. Do you people agree? What are some Disney characters that you would like to see?

MammaSilva
01-30-2002, 07:35 PM
More of the Prince characters...... and Donald and Daisy more than just once in a while in toontown!

Mouse
01-30-2002, 07:37 PM
I agree!
http://zoocrewexperience.com/images/Kuzcoandkronk.GIF

Kuzco...and I guess that other guy could come too.

mousey_girl
01-30-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
More of the Prince characters...... and Donald and Daisy more than just once in a while in toontown!

We saw Donald and Daisy all over the place in December. They were at DCA too, in front of the Zinger. They were all alone over there and The Boy was one of the few kids in that area. He was pretty much mugged by them. lol he thought it was great having them all to himself.

Techie7
01-30-2002, 08:57 PM
I would love to see some more of the older characters like Duck Tales etc. Its always nice to see characters. Anyone ever see Rex or the other toys from toy story besides Woody, Jesse, and Buzz?

Marty Markham
01-30-2002, 08:58 PM
Actually, I do see quite a few, even in the off season. It would be great if they would be themed to thier areas a bit more, and had an ensemble of them, like not just have Hook and Pan, but have lost boys, wendy and her brothers and the indian princess. That would be cool.. But I think there is a limit, you can't have Disneyland dripping with them becuase then they'd be less magical kinda like just big puppets and not the real thing. I like the thought that they just stepped off the page for a visit, or in the case of some of them they live in Toontown.

:D James

tinkfreak
01-30-2002, 09:01 PM
I wanna see Tink!

(Other than the fireworks)

Mouse
01-30-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Techie7
Anyone ever see Rex or the other toys from toy story besides
Woody, Jesse, and Buzz?

When the movie first came out there was Ham, Mr. Potato Head, and Green Army Men. In the stage show there was Little bow Peep and even slinky dog.

I remember being amazed at the green army men when the Toy Story fun house had just opened. They were cool. :)

Techie7
01-30-2002, 09:16 PM
I am so sad I missed the Toy story characters. Hmmm Toy Story 3???? There are some great characters in the films.

bluepearl
01-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Yes! I love some of the new characters, my favorite being Kronk. Kronk kicks so much bootay and he's hilarious in the movie! It's too bad that some of the characters were sidelined for Chance to Shine at the Hollywood Backlot.

Someone mentioned in another thread seeing Launchpad McQuack. If they could bring out some of those Ducktales characters that woul be so awesome. But I get the feeling that a lot of kids out there wouldn't know who they were.