PDA

View Full Version : $125 Disney CD Set at park or online?

mcampisi
06-07-2005, 06:31 AM
I was just reading over at Miceage that there is a black vinyl of the 6 CD park music set that may be limited to less copies than Gold edition. There is still going to be an open edition of this correct? Or should I get what is available now off of Disneydirect?

Osky
06-07-2005, 10:26 AM
There will be an open version without the vinyl at all. However, all three versions cost $125.00, so you might as well get the best one you can.

bradk
06-07-2005, 10:42 AM
the limited edition with the gold was limited to 5,000 copies. the special edition with the black vinyl is not limited to my knowledge (but i might have dated information). the standard edition which will be available at retail outlets beginning in september i believe will not have the vinyl.

and as grundler mentioned, all have the same list price.

Colin
06-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Dont suppose you know if there are any of the gold ones left on park?

I'll be going in late on Thursday, between 5 and 6 :) Hoping i'll be lucky, but very much doubting it (Disneyland did get the biggest allocation of 3000 LE ones didnt it?)

C°o°lin

MrsG
06-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Dont suppose you know if there are any of the gold ones left on park?
They have been gone for quite a while. :(

ralika
06-07-2005, 01:06 PM
they did not have any this weekend said they get more in around july 17th disney direct is backorder till september when i called

mickeynminnie
06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Also, if you want the one from Disney Direct, and you have a Disney Visa, you can get 10% off and free shipping. This made my decision for me since it turned out to be a nice savings.

Colin
06-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I assume the black ones are on sale on park already though?

I'll be devastated if I cant get the Special Edition with Black Vinyl, the only reason I didn't pay the stupid shipping rates from Disney Direct for the Gold one was as I figured the Black one would be on sale when I was there!

C°o°lin

ralika
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
The park is sold out till around july 17 i called and ask them at the park

Colin
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
The park is sold out till around july 17 i called and ask them at the park

I hope they are wrong, i've wanted that CD Set since I first read about it! I dont wanna get it shipped as I have to pay rediculous shipping and then Taxes on top of that to import it into the Uk!

We won't be getting it in Paris so that is also not an option!

I made the assumption i'd be able to buy at least the SE but hopefully the LE, and now it looks like it may be neither! Thats so bad!

Very dissapointed :( Its not like I can just come over to DLR again in July, its a 10,000 mile round trip :crying:

C°o°lin

ralika
06-07-2005, 03:05 PM
try and get one from ebay the shipping might be cheaper

OCCOBRA
06-07-2005, 04:45 PM
I gave up trying to buy it at Disneyland. The gold ones are gone. The black vinyle you can still get at least when i ordered mine 3 weeks ago. When september rolls around the vinyle will be gone. With everything shipping etc it was 149 on the card but at least i know i am getting it with the vinyle. Go buy it now at Disney direct...

fjhuerta
06-07-2005, 04:46 PM
wow... So I can't get the CD collection at the park? That's one of the things I was most excited about getting!

Shall I place my order on DisneyDirect and wait, then? :(

mandi2728
06-07-2005, 08:12 PM
I emailed with Disney Direct and they told me they were getting more in on the 10th of June.