PDA

View Full Version : Turtle crush?

Tinker Bell
06-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Where is this going to be at? I hear its going to be in DCA. Anyone know

From Ap Site:

Come chat and joke with Crush in this totally cool interactive show, the 150-year-old sea turtle from the Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, "Finding Nemo." Go under the sea and visit with this righteous see dude in his digital underwater domain. He can even recognize Guests! Awesome!

It's happening at Disney's California Adventure™ park with the astonishing live show, Turtle Talk with Crush, opening in the summer.

bradk
06-06-2005, 05:11 PM
reportedly in the animation building

nsyncitnd1787
06-06-2005, 08:48 PM
reportedly in the animation building

it's going where the movie of Walt Disney was... it's allready demoed and they are installing all the new equipment for Crush. (that's what i've learned while reading around)

tink's mom
06-07-2005, 11:56 AM
For a minute there I thought someone had found out about that turtle I hit on the freeway a couple of weeks ago :eek:

Tinker Bell
06-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Now thats funny mom. :)

Disneyfun
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
I was just at the animation building this week and when you enter on the left is another room. For a the past while they had the princesses. In BRadKs pic of Bell and aruo you see this.
This has now moved and the room is closed getting ready for crush![COLOR=Black]

TinkR
06-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I was just at the animation building this week and when you enter on the left is another room. For a the past while they had the princesses. In BRadKs pic of Bell and aruo you see this.

When is this scheduled to open?? We saw the one in WDW in April and my kids 'totally' loved the little 'dude'! It is a must see attraction!

Uncle Remus
06-25-2005, 07:21 PM
July 17th I believe or some time very close to that date.

The Genii
06-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Crush should be open by July 15--same day as Space Mountain (officially).
The version in Living Seas at Epcot draws a big crowd for every show, with a line outside the theater. And it deserves too--it's spectacular. They've already added Dory to the show at Living Seas, so it'll be interesting to see what version of the show opens at California Adventure.

Baloo
06-26-2005, 02:17 PM

The signage is already up. The the theater is actually to the right when you enter. It used to be called the screening room.

I still have not seen what they have done with the queue area. It would be cool if they added plasma screens within the windows to simualate large fish tanks. It would make the area seem much more believable. the screen has also hopefully been modified inside the theatre to look like a large glass window looking into a real tank