PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Package Service?

Pat-n-Eil
06-05-2005, 05:49 PM
It seems to me I used to hear about a service offered to Disney property guests where they would send your packages to your room. For instance, I could go shopping at the Emporium, buy some goodies and they would have my purchases taken to my room.

Is this still a perk of staying at the Disney properties or is this a service that they don't offer anymore?

bradk
06-05-2005, 05:53 PM
yes and no, i believe it still exists, but the package doesn't make it to your room. i believe it gets to the front desk, or something to that effect.

sierranevada
06-05-2005, 05:59 PM
bradk is correct - the service still exists. They send the package to guest services at the hotel you are staying at. The package will not be available for pick up until the next morning.

rentayenta
06-05-2005, 06:10 PM
When we did this last December, our packages were taken to the Bell desk. They delivered them to our room the next morning. I love this service!

sierranevada
06-05-2005, 06:20 PM
When we did this last December, our packages were taken to the Bell desk. They delivered them to our room the next morning. I love this service!

Did you ask Bell desk to deliver or did they just do it? We were at the GCH and were told to pick it up at the front desk - it might have been bell desk. Now I am wondering if they would have delivered it to the room if I asked?
Thanks!

rentayenta
06-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Did you ask Bell desk to deliver or did they just do it? We were at the GCH and were told to pick it up at the front desk - it might have been bell desk. Now I am wondering if they would have delivered it to the room if I asked?
Thanks!

We called and they delivered. :)

VickiC
06-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Bell people are always happy to deliver to your room, it usually means a bigger tip for them!