PDA

View Full Version : E-Ticket Issue 42 The Matterhorn

UncleGDogWord
06-05-2005, 03:24 PM
For those of you who do not get this fine publication you may wish to get this issue. The is a wonderful cover story on the Matterhorn with a great picture of the infamous (He's not just famous, he's INfamous! :fez: Three Amigos 1986) of the Basketball court. There are some really great construction pictures and a cool map of the ride. There is also a interview with Bob Penfield one of the Original employees from the 1955 opening.

This magazine is wonderfully produced and the quality is top notch!

My only complaint regarding the magazine as a whole is that it a bi-yearly magazine and I hate waiting 6 months for another issue, but that is the price we pay.

If anyone is interested the website is: www.the-e-ticket.com

Christiii
06-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I LOOOOVE the E Ticket and pour over mine cover to cover!! I have the Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and Haunted House (not Mansion) issues..and now want more!! The are really the best Disney Magazines!!

Earkid
06-05-2005, 08:47 PM
This issue is also now available at the Disneyana store on Main Street.

Osky
06-05-2005, 08:50 PM
This issue is also now available at the Disneyana store on Main Street.

Is this a new development? They did not have it three weeks ago, and they told me that it had been some time since they carried it.

bradk
06-05-2005, 08:50 PM
just for the sake of argument, i think you mean semi-annual (half year). bi-annual would mean once every two years

Earkid
06-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Is this a new development? They did not have it three weeks ago, and they told me that it had been some time since they carried it.I just saw it there on Friday.

Osky
06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
I just saw it there on Friday.

Great!

smd4
06-06-2005, 07:28 AM
just for the sake of argument, i think you mean semi-annual (half year). bi-annual would mean once every two yearsBiannual = Occurring twice a year.

Biennial = Occurring every two years.

nursemelis374
06-06-2005, 07:30 AM
I also love this magazine and wish it came out more often! It is very high quality though and full of great information.

bradk
06-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Biannual = Occurring twice a year.

wow, okay, i think i knew that in the back of my mind somewhere, but that's just so wrong (on other levels) that i'll forget it soon enough, but thanks for the correction.

semiannual still works though :)

Mark Goldhaber
06-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Biannual = Occurring twice a year.

To further complicate things, from dictionary.com:

bi·an·nu·al adj.

1. Happening twice each year; semiannual.
2. Occurring every two years; biennial.

So it's a floor wax AND a dessert topping.