PDA

View Full Version : Our Character picture list

disney jones
06-05-2005, 01:14 PM
I admit it - i'm a serious character picture stalker :eek: and will make it a priority to get pictures of the girls with the ones we haven't gotten yet - here's my updated list including the ones we got the last two weeks. the new ones are Chicken Little and Ugly Duckling(?), Green Army Man (TS), and Rabbit and Piglet. Also Herbie (The Love Bug) is now in the Esplanade.

Donald Duck (in his DCA California, normal, in western attire),
Daisy Duck (beach),
Mickey (DCA California, in his Tuxedo, Sorcerer Apprentice, DCA Christmas, Sailor, 50th anniversary)
Minnie, (DCA California, beach Minnie, her red & white polka dots, Sailor, 50th anniversary),
Pluto (as chef, normal outfit, western outfit, with snowflake, with starfish, 50th anniversary)
Goofy (as chef, as Davy Crockett, DCA, as Santa, in western attire, bathing suit, his normal outfit)
Max (REGULAR, BEACH, 50TH ANNIVAERSARY),
Dale (chef outfit, Sailor),
Chip (Storyteller, Sailor)
Chip and Dale (western attire, Storyteller’s café attire, in Christmas attire, normal, Sailing attire, 50th anniversary),
Belle (in blue and white, in a yellow ball gown, and with the Beast),
Jasmine, Aladdin, Genie

Mary Poppins (in white, and in nanny), Bert, Mary Poppins Penguin,
Jessie, Woody, Buzz Lightyear,
Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Rabbit, Piglet, Mulan, Mushu,
Flik, Princess Atta
Lilo, Stitch,
Koda, Kenai,
Aurora (in pink, and in blue), Prince Phillip (kind of)
Snow White, The Evil Queen,
TweedleDee, Tweedle Dum, Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts,

Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook,

Timon,
Pochohontas, Meeko
Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Frozone
Cruella de Ville,
Ariel,
Esmerelda,
Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming, Cinderella mice.
JoJo, Goliath,
Rolie Polie Ollie,
Stanley,
Hercules,
Herbie the Love Bug (he counts, right?)
The Beast,
Slue Foot Sue, Dance Hall Girls
Santa Claus
Pinnochio, Gepeto, Fox and Cat (Gideon and Fowlfellow)
Merlin
Monsters Inc. Sulley, Boo, Octopus dude with Construction Hat
Jane, Turk
Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn
Chicken Little and his friend (Abigail?/Ugly Duckling?)

Here are some notable ones we've seen in the parks the last two years but have missed getting a snapshot with: Rafiki, Mickey in his bandleader attire, all the Villans relased at Halloween (we'll make a trip this year just for them)

my2princesses
06-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Wow that is a lot of characters! I haven't even seen half of those you have listed. We normally go during the week in the off season when not to many characters are running around. Are you locals? Do you visit the parks often?
We will be there next week. I really hope to get our Daughters' pictures with a lot of characters.

Michelle

disney jones
06-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Wow that is a lot of characters! I haven't even seen half of those you have listed. We normally go during the week in the off season when not to many characters are running around. Are you locals? Do you visit the parks often?
We will be there next week. I really hope to get our Daughters' pictures with a lot of characters.

MichelleArizona - we go for 2-4 days trips about monthly throughout the last year. yes, it's my obsession. :|

hannahkrik
06-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I have been to Disneyland many times and have never seen that many chacters.I have also been to Disneyland 3 times and havn't seen that many there to.

Courtney Anne
06-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Arizona - we go for 2-4 days trips about monthly throughout the last year. yes, it's my obsession. :|

What part of AZ and can I tagalong on your next trip ??? I live in Scottsdale, and you can tie me to the top of your car if you don't have room !!!

disney jones
06-06-2005, 06:14 PM
What part of AZ and can I tagalong on your next trip ??? I live in Scottsdale, and you can tie me to the top of your car if you don't have room !!!Ahwatuke, yes - we have plenty of room in the van driving over, and we sleep on the beach so lodging's free too - just bring a sleeping bag :D - i'll PM you with the next trip details.

mraw
06-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I've taken pistures with many characters as well (all at WDW though). I have:

Mickey (Regular, Sorcerer, Scarecrow, Holiday Best- three different outfits, Safari, Aloha, Chef, Mission:SPACE, Jedi, Baseball Player, Grad)
Minnie (Regular, Princess, Colonial, Holiday Best- she had three different outfits, Safari, Cheerleader)
Donald (Regular, Lumberjack, Christmas Sweater, Park Ranger, Kingdom Hearts, Jack-O-Lantern, Referee, Mexican)
Daisy (Regular, Safari)
Goofy (Regular, Santa Goofy, Kingdom Hearts, Cowboy, Mission:SPACE, chef, western outfit with rain slicker)
Pluto (Regular, Reindeer, chef, colonial)
Chip N' Dale (Regular, Rescue Rangers, Aloha, Halloween, Holiday)
Uncle Scrooge
Launchpad
Darkwing Duck
Pooh (Regular, Holiday, Bumble Bee)
Tigger (Regular, Skeleton)
Piglet (Regular, Holiday, Pansy)
Rabbit
Eeyore (Regular, Holiday, Mummy)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Belle
Beast
Brer Rabbit
Brer Bear
Max
Pocahontas
Meeko
Aladdin
Genie
Jasmine
Aurora
Ariel
Mulan
Mushu
Lilo
Stitch
Mr. Incredible
Mrs. Incredible
Frozone
Woody
Buzz
Jessie
Bullseye
Timon
Rafiki
Flik
Atta
Three Little Pigs
Kuzco
Kronk
Koda
Kenai
Mary Poppins
Penguin
Peter Pan
Wendy
Cinderella
Tweedles
Prince Charming
Esmerelda
Quasimodo
Turk
Mike
Sulley
Pinocchio
Gepetto
Jiminy Cricket
Gideon
Wicked Queen
Maleficent
Jafar
Cruella
Big Bad Wolf
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Ratcliff
Frollo

They also have a ton of characters out with special scarves and hats for the holidays. Many of them have been mentioned in their regular costumes, and I also have other photos of them for the holidays.

My favorite was Kuzco and Kronk. The Emperor's New Groove is my favorite Disney movie, and I was so happy to see them!

sami869
06-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Very impressive. I've been to Disneyland many times and I haven't even seen most of those characters. My pathetic list:
Cinderella
Socerer Mickey
Dale
Sulley

amarvel
06-07-2005, 08:56 AM
wow what a list, I never thought about looking through all my photos and seeing who i had pictures with, Imight have to do taht :)

yellowrosedtxn
06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
How long will Herbie be between DLR and DCA? I am hoping at least until the end of June. Does anyone know?

MrsPooh
06-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Wow, and I thought we did well with ours!

We have a problem with Piglet. He is at the age where he wants the autographs, and pictures, but he is "too cool" to pose with the characters! :eek: :rolleyes:

He wants to start a new book. His old book only has the autographs. He wants the new book to have the autograph on one page and the picture of the character on the page next to it.

I was glad to see you guys got Gideon and Foulfellow, as well as Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. Our last trip I was so excited that we found those, as well as Mary Poppins.

My quest is to get Woody! He is my favorite Pixar character!

mraw
06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
I've never been one for autographs. I also have a photo with Figment at Epcot. A new, full-sized version of him was unveiled late last year, and I took a picture with him the first week. That was my first time taking a photo with a character that I knew was brand new.

mraw
06-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh, and I got three pictures with Raven. Hey, she's a Disney character! :-)

hannahkrik
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
I've never been one for autographs. I also have a photo with Figment at Epcot. A new, full-sized version of him was unveiled late last year, and I took a picture with him the first week. That was my first time taking a photo with a character that I knew was brand new.

When I was in DW I saw him to and got picture.

disney jones
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
i'm happy to report with all the character pics - no autographs! :cool:

mraw
06-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Also, a few tips: If you are in line just for a picture (no autographs) and you have a digital camera, go ahead and ask the greeter to take two pictures of you with the character. They will be more than happy to do so. If the greeter takes two pictures, it still takes less time than it would to get an autograph and take a picture. Usually they will try two different poses. I do that often because I will walk away after taking one and the picture is either blurred or they took it too far away. If you have a digital camera and the photo is obviously blurred, walk back up to the greeter and ask them to take it again. They will, and no one has given me attitude about it. I like to request photos from the waist up- that usually fills the frame with faces.

MrsPooh
06-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Oops! I added autographs in there and it was only for photos!

Sorry, my bad! :(