PDA

View Full Version : Candy label question

jiminycesq
06-05-2005, 08:35 AM
I am sure this is answered somewhere, but I know there must be at least a dozen of you who know this right off the top of your head!

What color labels on the candy at the Candy Palace means that it is made there, or at Disneyland? And what color generally means it is made elsewhere and shipped in?

I am going to ask someone to buy me some candy and I only want the candy made at the happiest place on earth (including fudge ... mm mm!)

Thank you!

tod
06-05-2005, 09:35 AM
It used to be that the made-on-the-premises candies had white labels with shiny gold Disneyland logo-and-castle printing on them.

Now, they all have the same "Mickey's Chocolate Factory" labels. Made-on-site candies tend to be on the right-hand side of the counter, the packages are sealed with tape right off a roll, and there are no "Nutrition Information" labels on the back.

When in doubt, ask. I've always had counter people who were happy to help me find the stuff they made on the premises.

--t
BTW, the recorded candy information is 714-781-0112, or 226 on my cell phone (C-A-N-dy)