PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim International Inn Travelodge?

uvsc_wolverine
06-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Does any know anything about the Anaheim International Inn Travelodge? I'm looking at staying there for a trip in October but I was wondering what people thought of it. I couldn't find any reviews of it in the reviews section of Mouseplanet. The choice is either Travelodge or the Castle Inn. Travelodge is $5 more per person (I'm organizing a trip for 12 adults, no children) for the three days we'll be there. It also has a continental breakfast which the Castle does not - I know those breakfasts aren't amazing, but it's one meal I don't have to pay extra for.

I stayed at the Castle Inn last year and it was alright. Nothing exceptionally impressive about it. Clean and nice. Good staff. Pool wasn't that great, but that's not what I was there for anyway :D .

Thanks

E-ORLover
06-05-2005, 09:00 AM
I stayed there about 4yrs ago. It too is nothing to right home about. They have a small swimming pool. I don't believe I had the contenital breakfast. I enjoyed the washer/dryer, they have small refridgerators and microwaves (loved this feature). But if most of your day is spent at the parks all you need is a place to sleep this is a nice motel for that. I would defintly stay here again.