PDA

View Full Version : November Trip

davidw99
01-30-2002, 05:06 AM
I'm planning a trip for the weekend before Thanksgiving 2002; from Saturday 23 to Tuesday 26, at DLR. What kind of crowds can I expect at DCA and DL at that time of year and that time of the week? I know that the crowds pile in for Thanksgiving. Will I miss them going a little bit earlier? I've only been to DL in the summer during a weekday and it was so busy it was too much to handle. I'm hoping for something more managable. Thank you in advance for any info you can send my way!

:confused:

Dave

socabch
01-30-2002, 08:52 AM
You will probably hit crowds all that week. Alot schools are out for the entire Thanksgiving week. Locals go for the day and out-of -towners take advantage the kids being out of school. If you can arrange the week before or after you will hit less crowds. I avoid crowds whenever possible. Sometimes the X-mas theme is going on before Thanksgiving as far as decorations & Haunted Mansion will already be decorated in Nightmare Before Christmas.

Good Luck!

BELLEH5
01-30-2002, 04:55 PM
I went last November 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, no lines for anything. You should go around that time. Pretty empty. I'm going April 17th, does anyone know the park info? (attractions closed, stores and shows) thankx