PDA

View Full Version : Crowds... how will the crowds be next weekend at the Park?

fjhuerta
06-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I was wondering...

There is a slight possibility I'll visit LA next weekend, and would love to know about the crowds... I would hope they are very light, but this being June, I'm not so sure anymore.

Is it a nice time to visit? Disneyland, I mean... I couldn't give a mouse' behind about the abomination on the parking lot...

Thanks a lot for your help!

disneyperson
06-04-2005, 03:02 PM
It will be very crowded. It will be very crowded every day all summer long.

Pat-n-Eil
06-04-2005, 03:13 PM
I was wondering...

There is a slight possibility I'll visit LA next weekend, and would love to know about the crowds... I would hope they are very light, but this being June, I'm not so sure anymore.

Is it a nice time to visit? Disneyland, I mean... I couldn't give a mouse' behind about the abomination on the parking lot...

Thanks a lot for your help!

Have you ever been to DCA? From your post, it sounds like you don't know much about the parks in general. Weekend in June? Crowded? I think that is a given.

I'm just curious about your repeated attacks of DCA in light of your lack of knowledge about the parks.. seems disjointed.

fjhuerta
06-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Have you ever been to DCA? From your post, it sounds like you don't know much about the parks in general. Weekend in June? Crowded? I think that is a given.

I'm just curious about your repeated attacks of DCA in light of your lack of knowledge about the parks.. seems disjointed.
I've been twice to DCA... 2001 and 2002, I think.
I've been.. hmmm... 10 times to DL (or more)...
3 times to WDW...

But I always tried to go there in January or February, so I always beat the crowds. Or October. There's nothing as beautiful as Disneyland during that month... wow.

I also went one time to DL one week before Christmas. It was empty!

BTW, the reason I hate DCA is simple. Both times I went there I stayed for 2 or 3 hours, and went back to Disneyland. And I hate... HATE... that abomination. What does it have to do with Disney? Nothing.

While Disneyland has 5 lands that are directly related to what Walt did (Fantasyland - cartoons, Adventureland and Frontierland - live action, Tomorrowland - the world of motion Walt had in mind for Epcot, Main Street - his hometown in Marceline, etc.), DCA has no relation to Walt Disney. The Parking Lot had - sections had the name of a Disney character, at least!

And don't get me started on Downtown Disney... alcohol? cigarettes? clubs? I feel DCA and DD are the perversions Pinocchio was tempted with in Pleasure Island... but hey, it's all about the bucks, so who cares? Besides, I know I'm in the minority when I think about DL in such an idealized way (especially since I first visited DL only 15 years ago).

Oops. I got slightly derailed. OK, so crowds, here I come!

HorizonsA
06-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Expect every weekend from now on to be crowded. Come on, it's summer, schools are out, vacations start. Everyone will be heading to Disneyland. And the weekdays won't be great either. Don't get your hopes up thinking that if you go on a Tuesday that people will be gone.