PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Mickey From Fantasmic question

CrazyMouse
06-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Anyone know where i can catch him to get a picture with him? I heard one from DCA anyone else?

arpinl
06-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Isn't he in one of the four rooms of Mickey's Movie Barn in Toontown? There's Steamboat Willie, Band Concert Mickey, Sorcerer Mickey, and...someone else.

Dancin4theMouse
06-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Isn't he in one of the four rooms of Mickey's Movie Barn in Toontown? There's Steamboat Willie, Band Concert Mickey, Sorcerer Mickey, and...someone else.

Traditional Mickey, I believe

Disney Vault
06-05-2005, 04:58 PM
You mean once you are in line you can pick different rooms to go into to see a different mickey? I never knew that and I have only seen Sorcerer Mickey every time.

AVP
06-05-2005, 05:03 PM
You mean once you are in line you can pick different rooms to go into to see a different mickey? I never knew that and I have only seen Sorcerer Mickey every time.I'm not sure I understand your question - after all, there is only ONE Mickey. However, he usually has several films in production in his barn at any time - if you would like to see him while he's shooting a different film, a discreet inquiry to the cast member staffing the door is usually all it takes. The CM can let you know which films Mickey is shooting that day, and let you know when Mickey is ready to recieve visitors on that particular set.

AVP

9oldmen
06-05-2005, 06:11 PM
The traditional "generic" Mickey is "in production" on the short cartoon "Throught the Mirror" in his house/studio.

Disney Vault
06-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question - after all, there is only ONE Mickey. However, he usually has several films in production in his barn at any time - if you would like to see him while he's shooting a different film, a discreet inquiry to the cast member staffing the door is usually all it takes. The CM can let you know which films Mickey is shooting that day, and let you know when Mickey is ready to recieve visitors on that particular set.

AVP
I never new that. We must have gone when he was filming the same movie everytime. What are the odds of that? Or is he mostly in the sorcerer outfit anyway? I have been at MP for a long time and I am still learning things :geek: :)

disney jones
06-05-2005, 09:11 PM
i inquired ten days ago at his house. He was only in his Sorcerer outfit that morning, but i was hoping to catch him in his Bandleader outfit - the CM said maybe that afternoon he'd 'switch', but we never made it back. They said Saturday's he often made frequent outfit 'changes'.

I had no idea he's sometimes in his Steamboat outfit. :eek: That's another one we need, in addition to the Bandleader.

As for Sorcerer Mickey, catch the Drawn to Animation show at DCA - it's on the schedule and he's usually there.

Courtney Anne
06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question - after all, there is only ONE Mickey. However, he usually has several films in production in his barn at any time - if you would like to see him while he's shooting a different film, a discreet inquiry to the cast member staffing the door is usually all it takes. The CM can let you know which films Mickey is shooting that day, and let you know when Mickey is ready to recieve visitors on that particular set.

AVP

our trip a couple of years ago they let me son go in each room - we had to walk out for something (kids potty break? - i don't remember) and then they let us in again

Disney Vault
06-05-2005, 09:46 PM
our trip a couple of years ago they let me son go in each room - we had to walk out for something (kids potty break? - i don't remember) and then they let us in again
So there are actually different rooms?

disney jones
06-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Shush! Some one might hear you!

(yes)

Courtney Anne
06-05-2005, 11:13 PM

oops - maybe i wasn't supposed to tell that... i just remember lots of different doors and hallways - and we got to get a couple of pics in one walkthru

Courtney Anne
06-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Shush! Some one might hear you!

(yes)

i'm sorry

Disney Vault
06-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I wonder how I have never noticed this before. I guess I am always too excited to see Mickey and never thought about it. :confused: