PDA

View Full Version : Glow in the dark Tinker Bell Straws

CoasterChickie
06-04-2005, 07:58 AM
I have always wanted to buy something at DL that glows in the dark , but will last more than a few days.

The Tinker Bell Straw is awesome and I love it!! It is made of thick plastic, has Disneyland written on it and the Tinker Bell is about two inches tall. She has an on/off switch and glows a nice shade of green. The cost is $6.99 plus tax. :)

rentayenta
06-04-2005, 08:00 AM
I'm having deja-vu. ;)

CoasterChickie
06-04-2005, 08:05 AM
I'm having deja-vu. ;)

Why? Did I submit the thread twice by accident? I couldn't figure out what I just did with it after I wrote it!! I think I'm still half asleep!! LOL

rentayenta
06-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Why? Did I submit the thread twice by accident? I couldn't figure out what I just did with it after I wrote it!! I think I'm still half asleep!! LOL

It's in the Entertainment section too. :geek:

CoasterChickie
06-04-2005, 08:10 AM
It's in the Entertainment section too. :geek:

Oh swell. How did it get over there?

Mods...please help!!!!!

Shortiemetoo
06-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Sounds like a cool keepsake!!! Can you change the batteries in it or is it just a use it until it runs out of juice??

CrazyTrain
06-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Oh swell. How did it get over there?

Mods...please help!!!!!

Well, it is entertainging :confused:
I'm still debating spending $7 for a straw. :geek:

Tinker Bell
06-04-2005, 10:15 AM
yes you can change the batteries. Tink comes of the straw and you can put her anywhere. The batteries are like the ones that you get in your watch.

lilypad
06-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Where do you buy the straws? I haven't seen any :mad:

Tinker Bell
06-04-2005, 12:41 PM
I got mine at the Lemonade stand next to the Kids cookie making spot And pin carts.

Nancy
06-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Can any one post a picture, please? :)

Shortiemetoo
06-04-2005, 09:03 PM
This sounds so cute! I want one!! I wonder if they have any other Disney characters??!!

Shinku
06-04-2005, 09:30 PM
This page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050510avp.htm) should provide a picture. And as far as I know, they do not have any other straws with light up characters at this time.

bananna
06-04-2005, 09:52 PM
I have always wanted to buy something at DL that glows in the dark , but will last more than a few days.

The Tinker Bell Straw is awesome and I love it!! It is made of thick plastic, has Disneyland written on it and the Tinker Bell is about two inches tall. She has an on/off switch and glows a nice shade of green. The cost is $6.99 plus tax. :)

I'll be on the look-out for it. Thanks for the heads-up..

ChurroLad
06-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Where do you buy the straws? I haven't seen any :mad:

Those are sold at all the lemonade carts and Goofy's Freeze in Toontown and Fantasia Freeze next to the Matterhorn.

They cost 7.50 PLUS the cost of drink... so if you get that plus a lemonade it will come out to 11.50 total.

Right now the only light up straw is Tink, the Buzz and Stitch "magic straws" are also available.

You can replace the batteries and it even has a clip on the back of it. ALL the lemonade and "Slurpee" carts have them... even if you dont see the display, ask the CM. The straws have been known to cause some trouble with five finger discounts, or when kids get a bit... "zealous" and tip all the displays over, so at times the CMs do not put them out on display.

Since im posting heres the listing for the lemonade carts:

Main Street: Next to the pin trading corner near the entrance of Adventurland.

Frontierland: Right next to the Golden Horseshoe/in front of Big Thunder entrance.

N.O.S: In front of the Haunted Mansion

Fantasyland: Next to the old skyway entrance and on the route to "Its a Small World".

Hope this post helps!

Disneyfun
06-05-2005, 09:42 AM
I also found the tink straw at ROcket pizza.

Earkid
06-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I got mine at the Stage Door cafe.

CrazyTrain
06-06-2005, 03:17 PM
And in Coke Corner as well!