PDA

View Full Version : Lost Fans! [Celeb at DCA]

mkyears
06-04-2005, 12:18 AM
anyone else see hurley from lost in dca today. Sorry girlfriend and I are huge lost fans and almost died when we saw him walk by us.

Disney Vault
06-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Thats neat. I have never seen anyone famous in DL or DCA.

tink's mom
06-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Thats neat. I have never seen anyone famous in DL or DCA.
Me either, but I'm usually not looking either, I'm trying to think of what to do next...Hmmm, churro or POTC or Matterhorn or.....please, how could a celebrity compare to that! :)

Disney Vault
06-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Me either, but I'm usually not looking either, I'm trying to think of what to do next...Hmmm, churro or POTC or Matterhorn or.....please, how could a celebrity compare to that! :)
That's probably why I don't see them either. I think I am also always on the look out for a Disney character walking by. How could a celeb compare to Mickey Mouse :D

keschy
06-04-2005, 01:52 PM
anyone else see hurley from lost in dca today. Sorry girlfriend and I are huge lost fans and almost died when we saw him walk by us.

That's so cool! I love 'Lost' and Hurley is one of my favorites:)

mbrady
06-04-2005, 03:33 PM
So does that mean that the island they're trapped on in Lost is actually Tom Sawyer Island?

junglejoy
06-04-2005, 03:53 PM
I was at DCA yesterday and didn't see anyone famous, but I'm not a Lost watcher so I probably wouldn't know if I did!

How fun for you!

Terri
06-04-2005, 04:11 PM
nope didn't see him...

but last week when we were there, John Stamos was at Fantasmic! sitting in the VIP seating next to the riverview seating (where we were). 2 days later, we saw that guy who lost (cuz he was so bad) on American Idol (I think he's of Korean descent?) who became some kind of pop sensation for awhile...I can't think of his name... He was getting his picture taken with frozone while my son was waiting...

stan4d_steph
06-04-2005, 05:04 PM
anyone else see hurley from lost in dca today. Sorry girlfriend and I are huge lost fans and almost died when we saw him walk by us.How cool! I wonder if he got stopped for autographs? I bet if they do the Primetime Preview weekend again this fall that the Lost people will get a LOT of attention.

Shortiemetoo
06-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Lost rocks and I'm glad you got to see Hurley!

I Heart Disneyland!
06-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I go to DL with someone famous sometimes, and it's hilarious to have people ask for autographs. When you are friends with someone who is spotted, it feels really odd, because to you...they are just your dorky old friend! :p

lisap
06-04-2005, 05:39 PM
How cool! I wonder if he got stopped for autographs? I bet if they do the Primetime Preview weekend again this fall that the Lost people will get a LOT of attention.

*Salivating*
Finally, an ABC show I would actually go to DCA and stand in line for in the hot, blazing sun (beisdes Whose Line.) Does anyone know which stars are scheduled to appear there yet?

stan4d_steph
06-04-2005, 06:29 PM
*Salivating*
Finally, an ABC show I would actually go to DCA and stand in line for in the hot, blazing sun (beisdes Whose Line.) Does anyone know which stars are scheduled to appear there yet?I would expect the Lost crew will be there. They were last year. Hopefully the Alias people as well.

Courtney Anne
06-04-2005, 09:59 PM
So does that mean that the island they're trapped on in Lost is actually Tom Sawyer Island?

would that mean they really do see monsters ? (the dragon in fantasmic !!)

and the lady waiting (she's in line for peter pan ?)

ok - it doesn't seem as funny now that i am typing it - but oh well - i have had a killer migraine all day and i should probably take some pills and go to bed

DCADude
06-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Thye better do abc primetime preview weekend this year because it will be so popular. with all the hits this year(desperate housewives, lost, extreme makeover home edition, supernanny) The numbers will be soaring inside the DCA gates.

Disney Vault
06-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Thye better do abc primetime preview weekend this year because it will be so popular. with all the hits this year(desperate housewives, lost, extreme makeover home edition, supernanny) The numbers will be soaring inside the DCA gates.
I never thought about that but that is a good point.