PDA

View Full Version : POTC Questions

DangerMouse
06-03-2005, 04:13 PM
My dd noticed on our recent trip some things on Pirates that I am hoping someone here can confirm:

She swears that one of the shadows fighting in the pirate ship battle room is Mickey Mouse (my ds agrees with her). She says she sees his ears. She also says the pirate that used to be on top of the bridge in the Buy-a-Bride room has been moved to the bridge closer to the end. She also saw that the pirate with the pile of hats on his head has been moved from the end of the ride to the room where the pirates are in the city. Can anyone confirm these changes?

We really enjoyed the larger splashes from the cannons, too!

Thanks for any input.

bradk
06-03-2005, 04:26 PM
deja vu :) i only wish i was there enough to answer the questions. i don't think mickey is fighting in the shadows. i saw it both times i had been on the ride and it didn't really occur to me one of them was him. there is a hidden mickey in the pirate ship scene though

HorizonsA
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Well, both Pirates who stand on the Buy-A-Bride Bridge are still there. The Dangling Foot Pirate is still his same old self, with cleaned feet. All of the Pirates in the Burning Village Scene are at their same spots. In the Food Chasing Scene, one of the pirates is missing; usually you see two pirates being chased by a woman, but one of them is missing, probably for maintenance. The Teetering Pirate that used to be in the Final Scene where he would be shooting at explosives, is now located at the Food Chasing Scene and instead of him holding a gun, he holds a piece of food.

mkcbunny
06-03-2005, 10:35 PM
The Dangling Foot Pirate is still his same old self, with cleaned feet.

I'm sorry, but the Dangling Foot Pirate always gives me the creeps. Those real hairs are WAY too close for comfort.