PDA

View Full Version : Food Service hours 6/3-6/9

evrythngwmn
06-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Thought considering things this might help.

Main Street
Carnation Cafe: Park open until 9p F-Sun, park open until 7p M-Th
Little Red Wagon: 11a- 9p
Main St. Cone Shop: 4p- 9p F-Sun, 4p- 8p M- Th
Plaza Inn: Park hours
Refreshment Corner: 11a- 30 mins after close
Adventureland
Bengal Barbecue: 11a- 10:30p F- Sun, 11a- 9p M-W, 11a-7p Th
Tiki Juice Bar: 9a- close
New Orleans Square
Blue Bayou: 11:30a-10p F-Sun, 11:30-9p M-Th
Cafe Orleans: 12p- 9p Sat- Sun
French Market: 11a-10p F-Sun, 11a- 8p M-Th
Mint Julep Bar: 10:30-9p
Royal St. Veranda: 11a to park close
Critter Country
Harbor Galley: 10a- 9p F- Sun, 11a- 4p M-Th
Hungry Bear: 11a- 9p F-Sun, 11a- 3p M- Th
Frontierland
Conestoga Fries: 11a- 9p F- Sun, 11a- 5p M-Th
Rancho Del Zocalo: 11a- 9p F-Sun, 11a- 8p M- Th
River Belle Terrace: Park open to 10:30p F-Sun, park open to 9p M-Th
Stage Door Cafe: 11a to park close
The Golden Horseshoe: 11a- 6p
Fantasyland
Village Haus: 11a- 9p
Toontown
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt: 12p- 6p
Pluto's Dog House: 11a-8p F-Sun, 11a-7p M-Th
Tomorrowland
Club Buzz: 10:30a - 10p F-W, 10:30a-9p Th
Redd Rockett's Pizza Port: 11a- 10p F-Sun, 11a-9p M-Th

As always hours are subject to change.

Drince88
06-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks!
Are these 'posted' anywhere on the internet (obviously, besides here :fez: ) We're going to be going in the offseason, so I'd really like to give the hours a look before I make the trek to California so I can adjust my expectations (and snacking!) during the visit. (And clearly they won't be posted already for months away, I just want to bookmark the site and check it when the time gets closer)

rentayenta
06-03-2005, 09:23 AM
WOW! Thanks Jo, that's awesome! :)

bradk
06-03-2005, 09:27 AM
it's probably on the cast portal, but not made publicly available via disney's website.

one thing i've learned, those yellow guides the CMs carry contain a LOT more schedule information than those silly little timetables they give you at the gates

i would have died for a CM to post all that information in the guide prior to going to the park, though it probably wouldn't have been smiled upon

Craigster- diver
06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
As always hours are subject to change.

Hey, thanks !! Question though, these are the posted hours...what should one expect with "actual" food service hours compared to the posted "planned" hours ??

Perhaps I'm just paranoid....it is supposed to be a vacation, right ??

Baloo
06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Good to see that several of the areas have longer hours. With the crowds being reported Foods should stay open as much as possible to bring in the cash from all those hungry and tired people.

bananna
06-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Taking the kids for the first time, on June 6th. 4 & 6 yrs old (almost 5 & 6). Husband and I going for the first time since SCHOOL!! So, we're just as excited. Looking at the internet is SO OVERWHELMING with good/negative info, we're not sure which way we're going. LOL. Anyway, any info like this is definitely a plus for our planning. THANKS!

p.s. Which of the restaurants should we try and which one should we stay away from.

DCAWhites
06-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Argh as a cast member it drives me crazy when I refer a guest to a resturant that the CM reference guide says is open but then I see them 10 minutes later and they tell me it was closed. I'm talking about major resturants here like rancho del zocalo and club buzz (them being closed at like 8pm too).... Foods really needs to get their act together.

evrythngwmn
06-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Argh as a cast member it drives me crazy when I refer a guest to a resturant that the CM reference guide says is open but then I see them 10 minutes later and they tell me it was closed. I'm talking about major resturants here like rancho del zocalo and club buzz (them being closed at like 8pm too).... Foods really needs to get their act together.

I agree with you but I think it will be quite awhile before we see foods running at a decent rate.

Another source that I check for hours is Disney Dining. Although they technically only handle table service I've gotten them to give me info for non-table service restaurants. City Hall or Disney information are also good for updates. Back in my passholder pre-internet days I had the # for DL info memorized. I'll have to find it again or if someone else knows maybe they can share.