PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa free stroller rental

SeansMom
06-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Saw this on the chase/first usa website, thought it might help out some of the parents out there!

Special Benefit at the
Disneyland® Resort for
Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers!1

Enjoy your next trip to
the Disneyland® Resort
knowing that the
Stroller Rentals are on us!2 2

Disney’s Visa Cardmembers can enjoy up to 2 FREE Stroller Rentals when visiting the Disneyland® Resort. Stroll along Main Street and enjoy all the exciting new shows and attractions in celebration of the 50th Anniversary.

This is just one of the great benefits available to you during the Happiest Homecoming On Earth! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Disneyland® Resort” Category.

1Offer valid from 4/1/05 through 9/30/06. Present a valid Disney's Visa Card at time of purchase and use your Disney’s Visa Card or Disney Rewards Card for purchases. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to change without notice.

2 Offer is subject to availability while supplies last. Stroller availability varies based on theme park attendance and other factors. Limit two free strollers per cardmember per day. Available only at the Main Entrance Stroller Rental Locations in Disneyland® or Disney’s California Adventure™ theme parks.

tink's mom
06-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Too bad my kids aren't coming on my next DL trip!

DCAWhites
06-02-2005, 01:12 PM
I might as well throw out this little known fact to cms....you too get free stroller and wheelchair rentals.

Chadsgal
06-02-2005, 01:26 PM
This is so exciting we get to save $$$$ everyday!! :)

MrsG
06-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Glad I'm not working strollers anymore! Gads what a nightmare... but great for yor parents. :)