PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in murals

brerbear77
06-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Okay, so I saw that the DL update said that "another round of emails" went out to people who's pictures were used in the murals at the parks. Does anyone know if they are going to send out more emails? I still haven't gotten an email saying they were using mine so I am just wondering if they are done with that or what is happening. Let me know if you have any information, thanks.

disneyhound
06-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Okay, so I saw that the DL update said that "another round of emails" went out to people who's pictures were used in the murals at the parks. Does anyone know if they are going to send out more emails? I still haven't gotten an email saying they were using mine so I am just wondering if they are done with that or what is happening. Let me know if you have any information, thanks.

I am hoping for more e-mails as well. I submitted photos by snail-mail, and at least three additional times by e-mail, haven't heard a peep about my photo fate. Should I take it personally? :crying:

Terri
06-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Here's what I learned this past week while in the park - they are still creating murals and intend on using most of the pictures they've received. I questioned the thing about them not getting enough pictures and having to extend the receive date, but was told that they did this to ensure enough people heard about the promotion. They said to expect emails throughout the 18 month celebration. Great for people who live there, but tough for those of us who travel from great distances...

keep waiting...eventually they may use your photo.

Disneyfun
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
I am still hopeful!! More e-mails to come and I will be checking through out the summer!~