PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading AP's?

socabch
01-29-2002, 07:07 AM
I was wondering if I can upgrade my AP from Deluxe to Premium. I haven't seen anything on the DLR site about it. After Monorail man's thread about which AP is best, I started thinking about changing mine to a Premium and keeping my kids at Deluxe. The upgrade would be a benefit on my discounts for shopping and food. If anyone knows if this is possible, please tell me how it's done. :)

MonorailMan
01-29-2002, 08:07 AM
See, My Threads Inspire People! :)

Even though I chicked out and me and mom are getting the So. Cal. ones. :)

cyberRoo
01-29-2002, 08:13 AM
It's easy to upgrade - I think I've done it both times I got a Deluxe Pass! You can just go to the ticket booths with your existing AP, let them know you want to upgrade, pay the difference, and then, I imagine, get your new pass at the Guest Relations windows.

I'm sure you can also upgrade at the Plaza Pavillion...

If you paid for parking that day, be sure to bring your receipt - they'll credit you for the $7. (I would also imagine that they'll credit you the $35 for AP parking if you purchased it with your pass as well, making it very inexpensive to upgrade)

socabch
01-29-2002, 07:25 PM
MonorailMan:

You realize with So Cal you don't go in the summer or on any Saturday during the year! Can you handle that? And yes you do inspire people to think. Sometimes I need a kick start to the brain.

cyberRoo:

Thanks, I'll check into it on Sunday when I'm there. Hopefully the line won't be too long. I can't figure how much it will be though with all the upgrading to a two park in Dec. plus I got parking added in July.