PDA

View Full Version : Getting Early entry with out Package deals.

Disneyfun
06-01-2005, 03:34 PM
HOw to get early entry into park with out buying a full package deal.

If you order on line with three day s of advance sale through Disney.com you can get an one day erly entry pass. Just tought I would share this info I just got.

bradk
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM
EE comes with all 3+ day hopper bonus tickets. you can even buy them at disneyland, but you'll pay full price.

the socal citypass also includes a 3 day hopper bonus ticket

certain discounted tickets such as military ones evidently are straight hoppers and not the hopper bonus

phillyorig
06-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I got my tickets at the disney store. Got a 5 day hopper for $4 more than AAA to get the early entry one day

pisces
06-04-2005, 03:55 PM
I thought early entry came with certain multi-day Park Hoppers.

I didn't think it was dependent on "Package".

I'm in trouble if it is. 'Cause I buy everything ala carte. Hotel separate from Park Hoppers.

I'm planning on buying 5++ day Park Hoppers, so I'd like to think they'd throw in EE entry, just from the Park Hopper itself, if I purchase enough days.

bradk
06-04-2005, 03:59 PM
as my initial response above indicates, early entry comes with 3+ day hopper bonus tickets. it has nothing to do with packages themselves (which only include the hopper bonus ticket as part of the package).

pokeypoke
06-04-2005, 09:07 PM
The only early entry you get with buying a package is admission to Mickey's Madness..., and that's only if you stay on site. Is this correct?Pokey

bradk
06-05-2005, 12:45 AM
well, we're trying not to confuse early entry with toontown madness here, but yes, toontown madness is only available through a package, but you do not have to stay at a DLR resort for it.