PDA

View Full Version : ? The Woman that won the Matterhorn Auction?

PinkFloyd
01-28-2002, 11:23 PM
Does anyone have any information about the woman that won the auction to climb the matterhorn during the last DL convention? I thought Mouse Planet was going to interview her. I would love to hear her story and see some pictures!

Nigel2
01-28-2002, 11:32 PM
I sent taht page to a friend of mine that rock climbs and he had some rather funny/not nice things to say. But he also wanted to watch.:D

AVP
01-30-2002, 02:38 PM
Actually, I interviewed Julie right after she won the auction. She was going to send me some photos, but I think she's been pretty busy. I ran into her at the park before Christmas, and she said she had an absolute blast on the mountain. I hope we will hear from her soon.

AVP

Gemini Cricket
01-30-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by AVP
Actually, I interviewed Julie right after she won the auction. She was going to send me some photos, but I think she's been pretty busy. I ran into her at the park before Christmas, and she said she had an absolute blast on the mountain. I hope we will hear from her soon.

AVP

I thought for sure that either Mim or Stinkerbell would have won. I could see either of them planting their world domination flag at its peak.
:D