PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days and I'm there!

dlandnut
05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
It seems like I've been waiting and waiting, and now in 2 days I'll be "feeling the magic". I can't wait! There are 12 of us, we'll be there Thursday thru Monday, June 6th. Any last minute "words of advice" that I need to take into consideration? :)

Earkid
05-31-2005, 08:15 AM
Same here dlandnut!! Sounds like you have a huge group going. Save me a place in one of those long food lines will ya? LOL

It's just me, DH and my niece Morgan going and we will be there Thursday and Friday only. Since I am in school it is hard to get away for a longer period of time, but I desperately need a fix since we haven't been since February.

My advice is to just relax and enjoy your surroundings.

rentayenta
05-31-2005, 08:25 AM
Have fun both of you!

Earkid, one of these days we are going to have to get our Disneyland fixes at the same time!

Vegitabeta
05-31-2005, 08:35 AM
Woah, 12 of you?! I'm only used to being with my two parents lol, your visits must be mad! Anyway, have fun, and as mentioned above, save some spaces in the food lines!

GrimmGreen
05-31-2005, 08:38 AM
SO COOL!!! i'll be there this comming weekend , let me know how the crowds are durring the week , have fun!! i couldnt imagine going with 12 people... i was there with 4 people last june and i almost strangled someone

DangerMouse
05-31-2005, 08:42 AM
I'll be there tomorrow and Thurs. I'm brining LOTS of snacks in my backpack just in case food lines are as bad as I'm predicting.

dlandnut
05-31-2005, 08:47 AM
I know, 12 people seems like a lot. However, the "kids" are all teenagers, so other than our occasional bonding throughout the day, we're all pretty much free to do our own thing...together or separately. For instance, my mom wants to spend a lot of time at the room (DH), to relax. Some want to swim, others "wouldn't be caught dead in a swimsuit", lol (quoting my 21-year-old daughter). We always meet together for meals, and usually start our days together and ride a few attractions before going our separate ways, then meet up again later. Anyway, it'll be interesting. We've done it before and actually did pretty well! :)

wabby1
05-31-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm part of the 12 dlandnut's referring to. She's my sister. We're all really excited to go, and have been anticipating this trip for some months now. It has a lot of significance as it will be dlandnut's 50th birthday celebration along with DL. I'm happy that I was able to make arrangements for us to go into Club 33 as a treat to my sis....

The thing I've always loved about Disneyland, is that it makes me feel like a kid in so many ways. All I can say is that this trip is perfectly timed for me in my life right now. I'm sure we'll all have fun!

DizMagic
05-31-2005, 09:12 AM
I'll keep my eyes open for a group of 12 on Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to my first trip to DL and the West Coast. California here I come!

phillyorig
05-31-2005, 10:03 AM
I know, 12 people seems like a lot. However, the "kids" are all teenagers, so other than our occasional bonding throughout the day, we're all pretty much free to do our own thing...together or separately. For instance, my mom wants to spend a lot of time at the room (DH), to relax. Some want to swim, others "wouldn't be caught dead in a swimsuit", lol (quoting my 21-year-old daughter). We always meet together for meals, and usually start our days together and ride a few attractions before going our separate ways, then meet up again later. Anyway, it'll be interesting. We've done it before and actually did pretty well! :)

Hey JUST HAVE fun!!!!

I have 5 days to go to leave. Leave Sunday to drive. Will be in MK on Monday!!
We have 9 of us. ( our 6 and friends that are going) All the kids are teenagers so its ADULT PARTY TIME!!!! (kids u go away lol we have walkie talkies)

Getting Excited!!!!! :D

vegasmommytoDL
05-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Me too... me too!