PDA

View Full Version : Princesses in FL during EE?

Grendel's Mother
05-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Are the princesses around during EE? I was thinking it might be a good time to get a picture or two for my little princess fanatic.

bradk
05-30-2005, 10:25 AM
princesses do a photo-op (read 'line') at the castle in various locations from I believe 9 am - 3 pm. snow white will be in her grotto by the wishing well, which seems to have the shortest line because it's harder to find. i also saw cinderella with one of the mice in the front of the castle and i'm pretty sure there was another one at the other side of the castle. also, another fairly short line (also because it's harder to find) is ariel at her grotto, near the castle, along the side of the matterhorn (you walk between the matterhorn and triton's pond to find it),

also, you can usually find princesses and other characters doing a photo-op at the animation building in DCA, towards the back where the giant storybook is.

to answer your question, i saw NO characters when I was there during EE. conversely, when when i was one of the first to head back towards fantasyland on sunday, i immediately ran into goofy, minnie and mickey (where the pic in my avatar was taken). literally within 5 minutes of entering the park, mickey was shaking my hand. and his is typically the absolute longest wait of them all for a photo op.

sediment
05-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Tip: ask a cast member quietly, so your 5-year-old doesn't hear, where and when princesses will be. You'll get better info that way.