PDA

View Full Version : John Stamos [at DL May 27]

ILoveChurros
05-28-2005, 07:33 PM
Did anybody else see John Stamos last night? He was there filming something on Main Street, anybody know why?

Disneyfun
05-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Did anybody else see John Stamos last night? He was there filming something on Main Street, anybody know why?
Just read a post on 5/26 about this. It seems they are doing commericals for the 5oth celebration.

disney jones
05-28-2005, 07:39 PM
we saw him there as we headed back over to DCA to watch MSEP just after POD.

(CoasterChickie and Sally Skellington are no longer tied for the most famous person i've ever seen at DLR). :p

nursemelis374
05-28-2005, 09:38 PM
I was there too for a little while, but didn't see him. I like to think he was there looking for me because I love him!

I also hear that Helen Hunt and Jason Alexander were there.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-28-2005, 09:43 PM
I was there too for a little while, but didn't see him. I like to think he was there looking for me because I love him!

I also hear that Helen Hunt and Jason Alexander were there.

Umm, no I believe he was looking for me and got the dates mixed up that I was going to be there!

Disneyland2004
05-28-2005, 09:47 PM
anyone like full house? it was an ok show not bad but not good either just an ok show...

KarenW2
05-28-2005, 10:15 PM
but I DID see Jason Alexander!! He was coming out of one of the meeting rooms at the GCH with some people. I was waiting for my hubby to bring the car around, and just as he was walking in, Jason was on his way out, so I signaled my hubby to look to his left and he was right next to him!

disneynut
05-29-2005, 03:03 PM
We saw John Stamos there Friday night. My daughter got a hug and both kids got an autograph. It was the highlight of their trip to see Uncle Jesse. It was very nice of him and his makeup artist who pointed my daughter out to him. My husband didn't really think he would come over to my daughter so he didn't have the camera out to capture the hug. We got a picture right afterwards and you can tell my little one is just in shock by the look on her face. She's very upset that she didn't ask him where Michelle was......no matter how many times we explain the concept of tv and acting she firmly believes that they are a real family.:D

sdfilmcritic
05-29-2005, 03:06 PM
That would have been so cool to meet John Stamos. Although I would be extremely tempted to ask for his ex-wife's home phone number, but I cannot be so mean to him by being so selfish. Anyway, I'm sure he's a cool guy in person. It seems like it. And he's a huge DLR nut like we are. :D

Disneyfun
05-29-2005, 03:42 PM
That would have been so cool to meet John Stamos. Although I would be extremely tempted to ask for his ex-wife's home phone number, but I cannot be so mean to him by being so selfish. Anyway, I'm sure he's a cool guy in person. It seems like it. And he's a huge DLR nut like we are. :D
he is only a huge DLR BUt like us if he is here with us. :p
THen Again I think he wins he has the orginal sign form Harbor Blvd,

Leli
05-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Maybe he is here with us right now. Reading our every posts and we just don't know it. ;)

sdfilmcritic
05-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Maybe he is here with us right now. Reading our every posts and we just don't know it. ;)I was thinking the same thing.... That would be so awesome!

SoCalSnowWhite
05-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Can somebody please tell me in advance if they know of any visits John Stamos will be making to the park? :crying: ;) I always miss him.

UncleGDogWord
05-30-2005, 01:44 PM
A few years ago I got to see him, his ex wife, and Ralph from the Howard Stern show getting on the Monorail from the DLH. They were sitting up in the drivers cab. Very cool guy (he was more then happy to shake hands and sign somethings) and she was extremely nice too. Can't believe he bought the old Marque!

rentayenta
05-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Growing up we went to rival high schools and went to the same Catholic church (during the Catholic phase of my religious up-bringing). I used to see him at Knott's a lot too. He was always very sweet and such a cutie-even before the nose job. ;)

sdfilmcritic
05-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Can somebody please tell me in advance if they know of any visits John Stamos will be making to the park? :crying: ;) I always miss him.Ya, let me call his publicist and personal assistant really quick to find out for you. ;) :p