PDA

View Full Version : What About "Block Party Bash"...What Is It?

mowsluver
05-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Have read a small clip re Block Party and am wondering is it worth the time?

What characters will be there? Is it a small parade? :confused:

Wendi
05-28-2005, 04:35 PM

It is a high energy parade in DCA. I think it is worth your time to at least see it once. Pixar characters abound in BPB. Toy Story, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles... I would call it a large parade.

disney jones
05-28-2005, 04:40 PM

it was a lot of fun and definitely worth the time. we just got back and was one of the highlights of our trip. there are three main floats - Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and Bug's Life. The first night we sat in front of TS, and the second night we sat in front of Monsters Inc. All these characters from these movies are there. The Green Army Men, who are hilarious, led things off - we definitely thought it was better than the DL POD, (me and two little girls).

i think there is a review on MousePlanet so you can read that, but it's very fun - see it, especially if you have kids!

I Heart Disneyland!
05-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Welllllll.....we didn't enjoy the Block Party Bash. And the music is our era, but, we just didn't enjoy it that much. The characters, as ever, were cute (especially Boo from MonstersInc. Other than that, we really could pass on this one. And I am in the minority, I am sure, but, just thought I'd toss it out there!

bradk
05-30-2005, 04:23 AM
if you go, first make sure you're in a designated party zone (you'll see the banners on the side of the street with pixar characters that say SCREAM and DANCE and all that). I would probably recommend staying in the sunshine plaza area if you can, you'll get two stops there i think - the toy story and bug's life. I was across the entrance from bug's land and only saw the stop for monsters, inc. the last party zone might get two stops as well, not sure.

i didn't get to see boo either i don't think :(

DCADude
05-31-2005, 02:45 PM
go check it out. most people have had nothing but great things to say about it. go check out some clips at mouseinfo.com