PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott Anaheim Suites?

stut15
05-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Could you please give me your reviews? Thanks!

Maus
05-28-2005, 09:34 AM
I have not stayed at that particular Marriott but at many others. The suites are very nice upscale properties. You should like them very much.

splashmtngurl
05-28-2005, 09:55 AM
we usually stay there or at the HoJo. Its a really nice hotel but the pool is small and usually crowded though. The rooms are nice, not stunning or anything, but the ones on the highway side are a bit noisy. I guess it all depends on what your looking for. If you just want a place to stay its really nice but if your planning on spending a ton of time at the hotel, i would probably go for the HoJo or perhaps one of the disney hotels.

RobRoz
05-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Just got back from a one nite stay. Very nice. You will enjoy.

SCUBAbe
05-28-2005, 09:50 PM
I stayed at a marrioyy very close to dl and it was very nice. I would stay there again if I wasn't so spoiled on walking across the street to the park..:)

UncleGDogWord
05-29-2005, 02:13 PM
I stayed at a marrioyy very close to dl and it was very nice. I would stay there again if I wasn't so spoiled on walking across the street to the park..:)

Have to agree with you. Mariott is nice, but we stay at the Park Place Inn. It is right at the light to cross were the trams from the various Hotels/Motels come in.

BTW... Has anyone had the Continetal B-fast there lately? Wanted to know if they got a better menu.