PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Passes

wabby1
05-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Does anyone know if the passes they give you to the park that accompany the Club 33 passes.....are they park-hopper passes or just passes for DL?

GrimmGreen
05-27-2005, 02:20 PM
i dont even know what club33 passes are

wabby1
05-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Apparently when you're granted entrance into Club 33 via a member, you pick up your Club 33 passes at Guest Services under the reservation made for you. In addition, the park gives you complimentary passes to DL with your admittance to Club 33. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the passes they give you are park-hopper or just to DL.

rakkwhite
05-27-2005, 02:33 PM
When I went a couple of years ago, the passes were park hopper tickets. I don't know if this is standard though, since my experience was a once in a lifetime adventure with no possibility of a repeat performance. Have fun!! :)

tod
05-27-2005, 02:34 PM
My guess is they're park-hoppers. I don't see Club 33 guests getting shortchanged.

--t

Christiii
05-27-2005, 02:36 PM
I was just there two weeks ago...they are 1 day park hopper passes and you have to pick them up over by the entrance to DCA at the customer service/lost and found place, by the outside lockers...the place is kind of tucked away..you cant pick them up at the Disneyland side of Guest Services..only at that one DCA spot...just give them your name, and bring your I.D. just in case :D
Also, if you see any souvieniers there that you like, buy em bacuse once they sell out, they ususally dont order them again...they get a different style of it...I got some pins, a candle snuffer, a cute baseball shirt..or yeah, and a ton of paper towels from the bathroom (like a dork)...those are free!! :p

dizzy
05-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I took a bunch of towels from the ladies room too. Also don't forget to pay the bill with a credit card and you can nick the pen as well. :D
Nothing like free stuff from Club 33.

Laffite
05-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh they're park hoppers alright. You can hop all night long if you must.

vegasmommytoDL
05-28-2005, 05:49 PM
I took a bunch of towels from the ladies room too. Also don't forget to pay the bill with a credit card and you can nick the pen as well. :D
Nothing like free stuff from Club 33.

LOL Oh my! Do you bring a large bag to buffets? Hehehehe

Mickeyslittlehelper
05-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Well..... I cant leave my bag full of souvenirs at the table......... :~D

Barbossa
06-08-2005, 12:42 PM
In addition, the park gives you complimentary passes to DL with your admittance to Club 33.

Are these passes good for any day? Are they transferrable? ;)

MartyLuvsTigger
06-08-2005, 12:55 PM
They are park hoppers..and I always take tons of pictures (in a sly way so I won't look too much like a dork) ;)

**picture of actual dessert from club 33 :)

ralika
06-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I Want To Go To Club 33

AmandasDad
06-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Are these passes good for any day? Are they transferrable? ;)

They are only good the day of your reservation. The guest on the reservation has to show ID to get the tix. If you get the tix and do not show to your Club 33 reservation it gets noted, your member sponsor gets notified. Very uncool.

Barbossa
06-08-2005, 01:26 PM
They are only good the day of your reservation. The guest on the reservation has to show ID to get the tix. If you get the tix and do not show to your Club 33 reservation it gets noted, your member sponsor gets notified. Very uncool.

Thanks for the info, definitely don't want to diss your sponsor if you're lucky enough to get one. :cool:

MouseWife
06-08-2005, 02:06 PM

From what I understand, the cost of the meal covers your admission.

Like this, sure, you go pick up your hopper ticket and go along your merry way without paying a dime. But you are holding reservations for Club 33. If you do not make those reservations, your sponser is charged for the tickets, or, if you were asked for a credit card number {this I don't know for sure as I was a guest}when making your reservation, that will be charged.

You definitely would not want your host {whomever it was that invited you or allowed you to book a meal at Club 33} to be billed.

It is a great deal, as far as I am concerned. The restaurant is really nice, the food is delicious, service was great. And, it wasn't rushed or crowded.

Have fun!

Opus1guy
06-08-2005, 02:53 PM
If you do not make those reservations, your sponser is charged for the tickets

That is the correct answer.

If you pick up your Club 33 related comp Park-Hopper tickets and then do not dine at the Club as pledged, your sponsoring Member will be charged the price of Full General Adult Public Park-Hopper Tickets for each ticket issued. Even if some of those tickets were for kids!

Now on top of that, the Member can also be charged the minimum food charge per person (somewhere around $50 per head) on top of that as the "No-Show Charge."

So it's a real double-whammy for the Member if someone picks up their tickets and then skips on the Club.

MouseWife
06-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, here is a question:

Since you get a hopper pass, can you upgrade that to an AP?

Osky
06-08-2005, 04:11 PM

Certainly! :D The policy is that you pay the difference from what you paid and the cost of the AP. Since you paid nothing, the upgrade cost is the cost of the AP!

MouseWife
06-08-2005, 05:09 PM
So these tickets are marked 'comp' or 'Club 33'? I can't remember, it's been a couple of years.....

jennia
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
There's one (used) for sale on eBay right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538144762&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1
It says "Park Hopper Complementary- Club 33" So far the used Club 33 ticket is going for $.99. Man, if it were me I save that ticket!!!! :eek:

Darkbeer
06-08-2005, 07:24 PM

NO!!!! The ticket value is ZERO, as in a comp, and is not good for upgrading.... It is basically the same ticket as a CM gives a friend as a "free" visit...

It is NOT good for upgrading to an AP!!!!