PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

dlandnut
05-27-2005, 08:19 AM
It's been a few years since I've been to DL, and I understand they've "tweaked" the fast pass system. Do you now run your park admittance pass under a scanner in order to get the fp? Can you have more than one fp at a time? As an example, can you hurry and get a fp for Buzz and also get one for Autopia and/or others? :)

Surfingstitch
05-27-2005, 08:24 AM
It's been a few years since I've been to DL, and I understand they've "tweaked" the fast pass system. Do you now run your park admittance pass under a scanner in order to get the fp? Can you have more than one fp at a time? As an example, can you hurry and get a fp for Buzz and also get one for Autopia and/or others? :)

Check out this thread: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42487&highlight=fastpass

Darkbeer
05-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Yes, all tickets MUST be used at the main gate turnstyles to be valid for getting FP's, if you try to use someone else's ticket (say an AP), and it wasn't used for admission, the FP will say "Not Valid" and that the Passport was not used for admission, and to see a CM.

See the link for the other questions.