PDA

View Full Version : How much does it cost to upgrade a deluxe pass to a premium pass?

CoasterChickie
05-27-2005, 07:59 AM
My younger two kids have deluxe passes that I need to upgrade for this weekend.

How much will it cost and how do I go about doing this?

Thank you.

Surfingstitch
05-27-2005, 08:22 AM
You have to pay the difference between the deluxe and the premium pass. I believe you can do this at the ticket booth, guest relations or by the exit for space mountain.

You could also call DL info to confirm at: 714-781-7290

Hope this helps.

DisneyDustin22
05-27-2005, 09:34 AM
the ap processing center has been movied. it is now on main street at the bank next to the opera house.

Darkbeer
05-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Presuming that you paid $209 for the Deluxe AP, the cost would be $120, the difference of the current cost of a Premium, currently $329. If you paid less for the Deluxe, then the cost to upgrade would be more.

All you need to do is use the current AP at the turnstyles (unless the day is a blockout day) and head to the Bank of Main Street, or if the line is short or you are blocked out, Guest Relations outside in the Main Entry Plaza, to the left of the Disneyland turnstyles, near the Picnic area. They will collect the money (all forms of payment accepted) and issue you a new AP with the SAME expiration date.

If you paid to park in a Disneyland parking lot, bring the paid receipt with you, they will refund the current day's parking, since you will be upgrading to an AP with parking.