PDA

View Full Version : What is mid-day "Happiest Birthday on Earth" event at Plaza Inn?

Poptart
05-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Does the Plaza Inn still have this and what is it? I'm looking for a birthday idea for my son.

Thanks!

tlovesdis
05-26-2005, 06:48 PM
It's a birthday party! It costs $10 per person and you get a mug with juice, your own cake to decorate, and you get to dance around and hang out with Mickey and Minnie! I celebrated my 36th birthday last December in DL and we did the party. I was one of only 2 adults (everyone else was a kid) and I had a blast! It's a fun, inexpensive way to celebrate!

Disneyfun
05-26-2005, 08:03 PM
It's a birthday party! It costs $10 per person and you get a mug with juice, your own cake to decorate, and you get to dance around and hang out with Mickey and Minnie! I celebrated my 36th birthday last December in DL and we did the party. I was one of only 2 adults (everyone else was a kid) and I had a blast! It's a fun, inexpensive way to celebrate!
TOOO FUNNY I did my 36th there TOO! And I did my 35th at Build A bear the year before! :p
yes I am a kd at heart

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-26-2005, 09:03 PM

Tina what day did you do the birthday party? Pammer and I bumped into each other on the 5th in the Golden Horseshow at the rainy day version of the birthday party.

Poptart
05-27-2005, 06:28 AM
Thanks everyone!

tlovesdis
05-27-2005, 06:37 AM
Tina what day did you do the birthday party? Pammer and I bumped into each other on the 5th in the Golden Horseshow at the rainy day version of the birthday party.

It was Tuesday the 7th. My BD is actually the 8th, but we were flying back home that day so I did it a day early! I did get them to change the date on my pic with Mickey and Minnie though!!!