PDA

View Full Version : Has any one found all the hidden mickeys?

R.D.
05-26-2005, 09:05 AM
I know I have not.
I have seen the one in the Haunted Mansion in the in the ballroom.
But thats the only one I have seen.
You just have to know about where they are.
Well how about you?
Have you found all of them, or are you trying to?

Forbin
05-26-2005, 09:14 AM
No one can find all the hidden Mickeys. Because they are placed by various people who don't keep any kind of master list. Just find them and have fun in the looking.

Some don't even exist anymore as the place has changed.

Disney Vault
05-26-2005, 09:15 AM
I think it is impossible for one person to find them all. But HERE (http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Disneyland.html) is a site with a lot that have been reported.

SilverStyle
05-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Some places are not even for guest. Its weird sometimes when you play with the console at flicks fun fair. It will say you found the hidden mickey. Imagineers do the weirdest things. Like on indy, on the screen you can see the jeeps argue with each other. "Like I am tired, yawn"

bradk
05-30-2005, 05:00 AM
there was one guy who found all the hidden mickeys once. but then he died right before he could tell someone where they all are.

all i can say on the hidden mickey topic is it's been advised that many times, people will mistake a mickey for being a hidden one when it's not. i.e., when it's obvious enough, it's not hidden! but there are a lot more things going on in the attractions than just the hidden mickeys too. for example, when i took the 50th tour, the guide pointed out the hidden mickey on pirates, but also made note that there's a parrot who opts to sing 'the parrot's life for me.'

BQ2
05-30-2005, 05:05 AM
Have you found all of them, or are you trying to?

We love finding them, and now there are 50 more! ;)

tsubaru02
05-30-2005, 09:03 AM
me and my wife found all of the mickey last friday all day it was fun and just to make sure we were right we went to city hall to confirmit it was a blast.......

I Heart Disneyland!
05-30-2005, 10:55 AM
We love finding them, and now there are 50 more! ;)

That is true!!!! I thought I was doing well finding a lot of the 50th - hidden Mickey 50's! I could never find all of the hidden Mickey's! :p

Disneyland Freak
05-30-2005, 12:35 PM
I have found one in Peter Pan! When you pass over the ship there are cannons in the shape of mickey. I keep meaning to print them out from hiddenmickeys.org, but I always forget! I know there is one in Indie, it's a skeleton with mouse ears but the car moves to fast to catch it!

Visit my site for Disneyland secrets and more! www.Disneyfansunite.com

splashmtngurl
05-30-2005, 12:59 PM
can anyone confirm a hidden mickey on BTMRR during the boulder scene on the projected image above the riders?