PDA

View Full Version : Crowds June 27 & 28th

sami869
05-25-2005, 10:42 AM
I turn 21 on June 27th and my mom and her twin sister turn 39 on June 30th. So we're going down to Disneyland to celebrate together (along with mom's girlfriend, my boyfriend and my little brother).

We'll be in the park Monday the 27th and Tuesday the 28th. How bad do you think crowds will be? Since school will be out by then does it help at all to go during week instead of the weekend? My boyfriend and I used to go to Disneyland all the time on weekends during the off season. The one time that we went during the summer was 4th of July weekend. It won't be that busy, right?

Also, is it at all possible that there might be soft opens of Space MT during that time? I'm guessing it would be too early for that but it sure would be a nice surprise.

julia
05-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi,

It has always seemed that the daytime hours weren't too bad on a Monday and a Tuesday when I've been in Disneyland in the summer. It seems that it gets crowded after 5 p.m. This year might be different with the 50th celebration with people coming for the special event.

Have a magical day!
Julia

disneyperson
05-25-2005, 11:02 AM
it will be very crowded and warm.

crazi4dlr
05-25-2005, 04:05 PM
I have actually heard from CM's that the lightest days of the week during summer are Wednesday and Sunday. It may be my imagination but whenever we are at DL I do notice that there is a reduction in the crowds. They say Sunday because most folks are headed home from their vacations but no one could ever say why Wednesdays. Anyway, it's summer vacation so be prepared for crowds, look at it as an adventure and have a great 21st birthday. What a great way to turn 21!!!!