PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Maps

swrdfghtr
05-24-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm wondering: Does any one person (or group of people) have access to various years of Disneyland park maps? I think it would be very cool to scan them, scale and orient them to more or less match, and then have them slowly fade from year to year, showing the progression and growth of the park and its attractions. I have the time and equipment to the computer end of stuff if there are folks with vintage maps they wouldn't mind lending (or having scanned themselves and sending over).

Disneyfun
05-24-2005, 01:01 PM
I'm wondering: Does any one person (or group of people) have access to various years of Disneyland park maps? I think it would be very cool to scan them, scale and orient them to more or less match, and then have them slowly fade from year to year, showing the progression and growth of the park and its attractions. I have the time and equipment to the computer end of stuff if there are folks with vintage maps they wouldn't mind lending (or having scanned themselves and sending over).
My uncle once made me a powerpoint with pictures of Suviouers and maps in it I might have something from that. But I do like your idea

bradk
05-30-2005, 05:23 AM
although i know of a website that has the current map scanned in, there are copyright issues regarding this.