PDA

View Full Version : Are DCA fastpasses networked with DL fastpasses?

Grendel's Mother
05-24-2005, 06:50 AM
If I get a FP for a ride a DL in the AM, then go to DCA, will I have to wait 2 hours before getting a FP at DCA?

Thanks!

PirateSmile
05-24-2005, 06:52 AM
I don't know, I had a FP for TOT and I couldn't get a Splash Mountain FP when I went to Disneyland.

HydroGuy
05-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Unless something has changed very recently, DL and DCA are not networked.

HorizonsA
05-24-2005, 08:37 AM
No they are not. I just tried this. I got a Fastpass for both Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain, both to return at the same time. It was hard. I had to walk all the way from the farthest corner in Hollywood Pictures Backlot ALL the way to the farthest corner of Critter Country. But then I remembered that they don't enforce the one hour window time, so I could've taken my time, but what are you gonna do?

SilverStyle
05-24-2005, 07:49 PM
To seperate parks, to seperate systems. We take any fast passes after the time, nothing before, at least we do that tower.

bradk
05-30-2005, 05:18 AM
it's official unofficial policy to accept fastpasses even after the return hour. the 50th anniversary guide even advocated it. i've had a CM refuse to take the fastpass because the queue was so short so I was told to keep it for later.

AlbertaMinnie
05-31-2005, 10:25 AM
it's official unofficial policy to accept fastpasses even after the return hour. the 50th anniversary guide even advocated it. i've had a CM refuse to take the fastpass because the queue was so short so I was told to keep it for later.

Ok, don't laugh at me, but if I don't have a chance to use the fastpass on Tuesday, can I use it on Wednesday?

DangerMouse
05-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Ok, don't laugh at me, but if I don't have a chance to use the fastpass on Tuesday, can I use it on Wednesday?

No, they are only good for the same day.

John Wayne Airport
05-31-2005, 01:35 PM
To seperate parks, to seperate systems. We take any fast passes after the time, nothing before, at least we do that tower.
I didn't know they allowed people after the time frame. Thanks for the info!
P.S. This is my first post.

SilverStyle
05-31-2005, 01:46 PM

Yep, I will tell guest to hold on to them because the line is to short. If they want to they can which ever they choose. However there are some attractions that are indep of the FP network. i.e. Grr