PDA

View Full Version : Do you time your visit to coincide with presentations of Fantasmic!, etc.?

PragmaticIdealist
05-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Disneyland presents Fantasmic! and certain other events on busy days to compensate for the fact some Guests may not be able to experience as many Attractions as said Guests would probably have liked on that particular day. I wonder, though, whether or not busy days are even busier because Guests specifically plan to go then so that they are able to experience Fantasmic! and the like.

Ideally, Disney should offer filler on busy days that helps Guests feel as if they are getting a good value while not being so popular as to warrant a special visit on that busy day.

Before annual Passports, I remember specifically timing my visits to coincide with periods when Disneyland was presenting the Main Street Electrical Parade and "Fantasy in the Sky".

Emma
05-23-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm from Seattle, and I do. I always check the calendar during my visits with my kids to see if MSEP, Fantasmic! and the Fireworks are going. If they aren't I check different dates.

--Emma

TimBuk2
05-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I do for the fireworks. But I know it's a little harder to get out after the show. I give myself enough time to get in the park, get an ice cream, and find a decent spot on Main St.

Might get a fastpass beforehand, see the Fantasmic show from in front of Golden Horseshoe and leave when the ending music starts. Just trying to beat the crowds.