PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Happiest Faces on Earth Email!

Pages : [1] 2 3

disney jones
05-23-2005, 05:11 PM
So we're told from DLR 5 of our pictures are there and they listed the locations - we'll be sure to check them out later this week! :)

Here's Where You'll Find Some of Your Photos!
Photo: "Sydney on Mad Tea Party"
Collage: 20,000 Leagues
Location: Next to Club Buzz - Lightyear's Above the Rest, Tomorrowland
Position: Row 53, Column 18, Bottom Left Corner, Left Pillar

Photo: "Zoe at Market House"
Collage: Nemo
Position: Row 66, Column 52, Middle Right, Blue & Brown Coral, Right of Marlin's Mouth

Photo: "Sydney at Little Patch of Heaven"
Position: Row 30, Column 11, Top Center, Marlin's Dorsal Fin

Photo: "Zoe with the White Rabbit"
Position: Row 76, Column 30, Bottom Center, Nemo's Right Cheek and Mouth

Photo: "Girls on Gadget Go Coaster"
Collage: A Bug's Life
Position: Row 82, Column 1, Lower Left

EandCDad
05-23-2005, 06:16 PM
You should check the kiosk either by the Steamboat Willie collage in Disneyland or by the information desk in DCA. You may have more pictures than just the five listed. We got an email today that also listed 5 pictures, but we've been to the kiosk already and we actually have 11 picture locations. There is some fine print in the email that says something like "you should check the kiosk to see if you have any more pictures." I recommend it, it only takes about 30 seconds.

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 06:19 PM
You should check the kiosk either by the Steamboat Willie collage in Disneyland or by the information desk in DCA. You may have more pictures than just the five listed. We got an email today that also listed 5 pictures, but we've been to the kiosk already and we actually have 11 picture locations. There is some fine print in the email that says something like "you should check the kiosk to see if you have any more pictures." I recommend it, it only takes about 30 seconds.
:crying: I did not get an email :crying: :crying: :crying:
But it does look like you are going to DCA. ;)

I Heart Disneyland!
05-23-2005, 06:28 PM
I GOT MINE TOO!!!!!! Whooppeeeee! We got 2 in the 20,000 Leagues collage, one in the Nemo (we're neighbors Disney Jones!) collage and one in Steamboat Willy!!! I am SO excited!!! Anyone who's going in the next couple of months, I'd LOVE to have you take a picture of it for me!!! We JUST left there! I will post the locations later.

Yippee, this is so fun!!!!!

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I GOT MINE TOO!!!!!! Whooppeeeee! We got 2 in the 20,000 Leagues collage, one in the Nemo (we're neighbors Disney Jones!) collage and one in Steamboat Willy!!! I am SO excited!!! Anyone who's going in the next couple of months, I'd LOVE to have you take a picture of it for me!!! We JUST left there! I will post the locations later.

Yippee, this is so fun!!!!!
I would be glad to take a picture send me you info! I might be going this friday. Or sunday.

disney jones
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
yes, i saw the fine print that says we may have more - we'll definitely check right when we enter 47 hours from now - we submitted 25. :D

thanks to pointing that out for everyone though!

derraj25
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM
yeah baby!!!! Has anyone on the board taken pictures of these yet to view online? We have a few pictures on Steamboat Willie and I would love to see the collage.

--derraj25

I Heart Disneyland!
05-23-2005, 06:43 PM
OKAY! Here we go...here are my locations! (And thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!!)
Photo: "Disneyland makes you want to kiss your sweetie"
Location:Next to Club Buzz-Lighyear's Above the Rest, Tomorrowland)
Position: Row 38, Column 248, right middle, under right side of ship, above fish.

Photo: "Mark and Janine near our favorite ride, Big Thunder"
Collage: Nemo (Sun plaza, California Adventure)
Position: Row 109, Column 40, Bottom Center, Sand, Red & Dark Purple Coral

Photo: "Mark and Janine relaxing on Main Street USA"
Collage: Steamboat Willie
Position: Row 3, Column 10, Bottom left quadrant

Photo: "Janine in Minnie's house - visiting a friend"
Position: Row 12, column 26, Top left corner

This is too fun!!!

goober7011
05-23-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm kinda dissapointed that they only sent me two of the ones used (if there are any more.) And to top that off they are both on the 20,000 one that I heard you can't see. Hopefully there are mor out there.
Here are the ones they sent me:
Photo: "Quality time between Marisa and mom on the Rivers"
Position: Row 59, Column 21, Bottom Left, Right of Crab on Red Bubbles

Photo: "The Goo Family tries not to get wet at the Disneyl"
Position: Row 66, Column 111, Bottom Center, Octopus

If anyone is going to the park can they please check if there are any others of mine that they used?
Thanks so much
-Goober
Name: Judy Goo
E-mail: goober7011@hotmail.com
Thanks again

JPIVERSON
05-23-2005, 06:55 PM
I just got ours too... yipeee!!
5 pictures of the family to search for!

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 07:02 PM
I have not seen the 20,000 leagues one yet. It might be lower. I think it is a newer one. THe Buzz Light year is the ine up high that cannot be seen. Well you cannot see your picture.

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I will tell everyone what.... I will Print off this page before I go to disney and Take as many pics as I can and then I have heard there is some free places where I can up load my photos if this is true then I will put them up there. If not maybe darkbeer or someone else can help me or worst case I will e-mail them to you if I have to. I will be glad to look at the kiosk as well. Just let me know your info. I already checked for one person. I will have to check theirs again maybe thiers and mine will show up at the kiosk. I only entered three and after the first dead line . . .
But I am excited for the rest of you HOW FUN!

goober7011
05-23-2005, 07:16 PM
I will tell everyone what.... I will Print off this page before I go to disney and Take as many pics as I can and then I have heard there is some free places where I can up load my photos if this is true then I will put them up there. If not maybe darkbeer or someone else can help me or worst case I will e-mail them to you if I have to. I will be glad to look at the kiosk as well. Just let me know your info. I already checked for one person. I will have to check theirs again maybe thiers and mine will show up at the kiosk. I only entered three and after the first dead line . . .
Thank you very much for this. As you can see below I won't be able to get down there until August and already had someone find my 50th brick and it makes me feel like i'm even closer than I am.
Thanks again and just getting the list for me would be great if you don't get to looking and taking pics.
-Goober

disneygalforlife
05-23-2005, 07:33 PM
This is one of the best Disney days ever! Who knew . . . Two weeks ago I was staring at the Haunted Mansion one not realizing that I had a picture in it. One of mine is in Pooh's balloon hanging outside the Pooh ride. That one should be fun to try and see!

BQ2
05-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Ya baby!!! :cool: :D

Photo: "Chip greets Noah"
Collage: Mickey's Trailer
Position: Row 3, Column 63, Top Right Corner, Sky

Photo: "Noah meets Santa Goofy"
Position: Row 17, Column 10, Top right quadrant

Photo: "Noah visits with Mickey"
Position: Row 15, Column 14, Bottom left quadrant

Photo: "Noah meets Minnie"
Collage: Cinderella
Position: Row 40, Column 46, Middle Right, Below Cinderella's Slipper

Photo: "Noah takes a spin with mom"
Position: Row 35, Column 13, Top Left, Marlin's Body

EandCDad
05-23-2005, 07:42 PM
I have not seen the 20,000 leagues one yet. It might be lower. I think it is a newer one. THe Buzz Light year is the ine up high that cannot be seen. Well you cannot see your picture.

The 20,000 Leagues collage is impossible to view up close. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyy up high on a building, if someone's picture is on it, they won't be able to see their actual picture. The mural is pretty cool, though, it's huge.

piratefamily
05-23-2005, 07:45 PM
:D :D :D :D <--That is the look on our faces.

Photo: "Pluto kisses Dylan at breakfast!"
Position: Row 13, Column 11, Center right quadrant

Photo: "Ethans first trip to the Disneyland Resort!"
Position: Row 10, Column 14, Center quadrant

Photo: "Mickey and Ethan await a photo!"
Position: Row 35, Column 337, Right Middle, Right Pillar, Red

Photo: "Mom and the boys meet Mickey!"
Collage: Monsters, Inc.
Position: Row 31, Column 53, Top Right, Boo's Door Frame, Right of Sully's Shoulder

Photo: "The boys in bliss with Tigger!"
Position: Row 50, Column 204, Middle Center, Bottom Right Side of Ship

tinkluver
05-23-2005, 07:48 PM
YEAH!! I got my email too :D I can't wait until Oct. to see if I can see them!

Photo: "Im at Disneyland!"
Position: Row 6, Column 17, Center right quadrant

Photo: "Arent they loveable!"
Collage: Beauty and the Beast
Position: Row 52, Column 17, Beast's Right Arm

Photo: "I Can Fly!"
Position: Row 6, Column 15, Center quadrant

Photo: "I want to be Queen"
Position: Row 6, Column 10, Top center quadrant

Photo: "Ive always wanted to be a firefighter!"
Position: Row 1, Column 18, Top left quadrant

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Well we went to the Kiosk and I received a little piece of paper that said they regret that non of the pictures I had submitted were used. My daughter was sooooooooooo disappointed, most of the shots were of her alone or with her best freind all around DL since she was an infant. I was a little miffed as there were photos of a single face, no relationship to Disney and pictures such as that were in the collage, Oh well such is life
'

skoolpsyk
05-23-2005, 08:09 PM
same here--I was miffed too! they only used one of mine (couldn't even find it on SBW); can't figure out their reasoning; ours were great!

I Heart Disneyland!
05-23-2005, 08:11 PM
I would be glad to take a picture send me you info! I might be going this friday. Or sunday.

You are wonderful! Thanks so much. You know how much we all wish we could be there, which is the fun of being on here! We're all DL freaks and understand it. I know that if I go to work tomorrow and say, "I got photos in the DL collage"....everyone would look at me like, "EH?" :D

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Well we went to the Kiosk and I received a little piece of paper that said they regret that non of the pictures I had submitted were used. My daughter was sooooooooooo disappointed, most of the shots were of her alone or with her best freind all around DL since she was an infant. I was a little miffed as there were photos of a single face, no relationship to Disney and pictures such as that were in the collage, Oh well such is life
'
They spit those out all the time but to be truthful I have heard that you should come back and check again. So Do not give up! If you read the screen it also said they are still making more so check back yet then I got the note. And I check some one else the other day they got the note and now they got an e-mail. So DO not believe it!

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-23-2005, 08:42 PM
That's good to know, I have friends going up in the next couple of weeks, I will have them check to see.

Disneyfun
05-23-2005, 08:42 PM
You are wonderful! Thanks so much. You know how much we all wish we could be there, which is the fun of being on here! We're all DL freaks and understand it. I know that if I go to work tomorrow and say, "I got photos in the DL collage"....everyone would look at me like, "EH?" :D
Yeah I went to work today all jazzed about my daughter seeing Belle. And got a simular reaction. They do just do not get it.

pboeoahr
05-23-2005, 08:51 PM

Disneyfun, you are AWESOME!!! Here are my locations:

Photo: "Emily gets to meet Aurora and Cinderella"
Position: Row 3, Column 242, Top Right, Above Ship

Photo: "Allison and Emily have their picture taken with Mi"
Position: Row 74, Column 7, Bottom Left Side, Nemo's Tail

Photo: "Aliison and Emily meet Stitch in person"
Collage: Mickey for Mayor
Position: Row 29, Column 38, Middle Right, Mickey's Left Hand

Photo: "The girls meet this group early one morning"