PDA

View Full Version : Daily Attendance Numbers?

HydroGuy
05-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Is there any reliable data out there on daily attendance at DL and DCA? I have found some that show annual numbers (no help to me) and some non-numerical data at http://www.disneylies.com/dl_resort/attendance.html.

My family is going for four days in early August, and wondered whether it would be better to go Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. Any opinions?

Terri
05-23-2005, 11:25 AM
I'd say monday - thursday...weekends are notoriously busy.

Mommy2NicknMax
05-23-2005, 11:27 AM
We go in early August as well and I'd agree on the Monday - Thursday dates.

CinemaGal15
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
My family is going for four days in early August, and wondered whether it would be better to go Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. Any opinions?

Being a cast member there, I would say the best time is the Mon-Thurs. Weekends are hellish and its better to leave before it comes. Just make sure the Monday you come isnt a holiday.

Captain Josh
05-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Is there any reliable data out there on daily attendance at DL and DCA? I have found some that show annual numbers (no help to me) and some non-numerical data at http://www.disneylies.com/dl_resort/attendance.html.

....you are aware that disneyLIES.com is very much uhm...well, unreliable as far as real information is involved?

HydroGuy
05-23-2005, 02:04 PM
...you are aware that disneyLIES.com is very much uhm...well, unreliable as far as real information is involved?
Yes, thanks. ;) It just popped up on Google and I debated whether to mention it.

PragmaticIdealist
05-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Disney does not release its historical attendance figures or projections, but it does base its operating hours on those forecasts. So, the best way to predict how busy Disneyland will be on the day you plan to visit is to check the operating hours.

If Disneyland opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at midnight, I would suggest you choose another day, instead.

Captain Josh
05-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Yes, thanks. ;) It just popped up on Google and I debated whether to mention it.

But for what it is worth, it is pretty entertaining to read when you need a Disney parks related laugh.