PDA

View Full Version : AP Discounts

sunnyca
05-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I think I remember reading somewhere that there was a discount for first-time AP buyers. Now I can't recall where. Does anyone know of any discounts on APs going around? Thanks!

Wendi
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
I think I remember reading somewhere that there was a discount for first-time AP buyers. Now I can't recall where. Does anyone know of any discounts on APs going around? Thanks!

I've never heard of that... maybe someone here will know though.

Andrew
05-20-2005, 09:27 AM
There are discounts on food and merchandise for some levels of Annual Pass holders, but there are no discounts (to my knowledge) on the Annual Passes themselves.

sierranevada
05-20-2005, 09:28 AM
There is a discount for renewals (by mail) but not on first time AP purchases that I know of.

Forbin
05-20-2005, 09:31 AM
The only Discount that I have EVER heard of was the one where someone takes a tour of some Vacation property and if they make it out alive they get a 4 day parkhopper which then can be turned into a AP for $20. But that means you have to spend at least a full day touring those properties (out in palm springs somewhere) just to save some bucks.

And it isn't much of a discount, it's sorta more like a scam.

mystycalchyk
05-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Of course you can upgrade any park tickets into an AP (as long as you do it by the last day, and not after you are done with the ticket.)

Not a discount per se, but a good way to get an AP and using money you've already spent toward it.

Disneyfun
05-20-2005, 09:51 AM
If you buy a ap. though Triple AA right now you can get $10.00 in disney dollars.

sunnyca
05-20-2005, 01:30 PM
If you buy a ap. though Triple AA right now you can get $10.00 in disney dollars.

That's what it was !!! Thank you!!!