PDA

View Full Version : AP Passport Guide - If I have misplaced it...

amismo
05-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Well - yes - I have been stupid enough to keep it safely somewhere i cannot find it, and we are leaving tomorrow.

Can I get the coupons anywhere else? On the Disneyland website? Anything?

munchkinsmom0003
05-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Well - yes - I have been stupid enough to keep it safely somewhere i cannot find it, and we are leaving tomorrow.

Can I get the coupons anywhere else? On the Disneyland website? Anything?

I didn't see any coupons when I received my pack, so I e-mailed and called Disney about the coupons. A CM contacted me back in response to the phone message I left and told me that I was out of luck and that no duplicates would be given (I didn't really appreciate his attitude on the phone with me, but that's a whole different story :rolleyes: ). Another CM contacted me in response to the e-mail I sent (he was much, much nicer than the first one) and while he was apologetic about no coupons, he pretty much told me the same thing. He did suggest that I go to guest services, or wherever APers were supposed to pick up the free mousepad and ask if there were any extras the next time I'm at DLR.

That was my experience, but maybe someone else who misplaced/lost/never received their coupons had better luck that I did and will share their info.

Have a great time!

vegasmommytoDL
05-19-2005, 09:38 PM
I have never had an AP before... the guides I saw people sell on eBay were only for a short period. Do they mail out guides every few months or was it just a one time deal?

Tutter
05-19-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm an AP holder and I have never ever received any mailing from them at all. Maybe it is only for US residents.

sunnyca
05-20-2005, 09:11 AM
I didn't get one either and I am a US resident. Does anyone know where I can get one?

yellowrosedtxn
05-20-2005, 09:16 AM
I bought an AP in the beginning of Feb, just so I could plan for my trip in June. Mind you I can't get to "activate" my AP until I get there so when I finally talked to someone regarding the "I've never received my AP newsletter or Passport" the answer I received was - since the AP has not actually been activated yet that I am in a whole different database and I won't receive ANYTHING regarding my AP until I get to Disneyland to activate it. I was disappointed in that answer and I was told that "MAYBE" City Hall would have extra ones and I could pick up one from there (not holding my breath). So, that was what I got as an answer!