PDA

View Full Version : Golden Ears

T&Rshep
05-19-2005, 02:36 PM
For those of you who went on May 5th, how fast did the golden mickey ears sell out? I'm worried that they'll sell out super fast during the golden weekend.

tod
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
It took a week and a half to sell out, from May 5 (actually they were available before that) to last weekend.

I think they were caught by surprise at how popular they turned out to be (but not so surprised that they didn't raise the price on adult ones from $9.95 to $11.50) and I don't think they'll get caught short again.

--t

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-19-2005, 03:51 PM
From what I saw on the 5th and 6th, they were still available, but it seems they have since sold out off and on since then.
I was glad to get ours on March 15th the first day they were available. I say if you see them in the park, buy them right away!

Disney Vault
05-19-2005, 08:27 PM
For those of you who went on May 5th, how fast did the golden mickey ears sell out? I'm worried that they'll sell out super fast during the golden weekend.
Aren't they giving them to people on July 17th along with a cupcake? Or was that just a rumor?

vegasmommytoDL
05-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Awww I hope they have some when we visit =( Uhhh what do they cost anyway?

Disney Vault
05-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Awww I hope they have some when we visit =( Uhhh what do they cost anyway?

I think they were caught by surprise at how popular they turned out to be (but not so surprised that they didn't raise the price on adult ones from $9.95 to $11.50) and I don't think they'll get caught short again.
:)

splash
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM
We were just there last week (on Thursday) and they only had infant sizes. They said they expected more on Sat. or Sun. So, on Friday night we are heading to the DLH and we spied them at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. By Monday, I heard they were running out again. Go figure. They are really cool though!!!!!