PDA

View Full Version : Question about Trip Reports

dlandnut
05-19-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm going to DL June 2nd-6th. I notice that some MPers post a trip report as part of these threads, while others actually write up a detailed trip report that is posted elsewhere. What is the protocol for posting trip reports, and what does MP prefer? I'm going to put my detailed notes in order, but want to make sure I do it right, lol. :) Remember, I'm going to do a taste comparison between the DL corndog vs. the CA corndog. Very important information that I just "have" to share! :D

Pat-n-Eil
05-19-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm going to go with "do it however you want to".

Just make a post and label it "trip report" and you're on your way. I really don't think there is an official protocol for posting one. :)

If you enjoy a particular style of trip report, then that would be a good starting point for how to post yours.

stan4d_steph
05-19-2005, 11:24 AM
If you want to, you can submit your tip report for publication on MousePlanet. There are no set guidelines for MousePad trip reports. Some tips though:
- Include "trip report" and the dates of your trip in the subject line
- If you trip is multiple days, post them all in one thread, but break them up to separate posts.

I look forward to reading it!

Alex S.
05-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing more DLR trip reports come through for full publication but do whichever (or both) that you prefer.

nursemelis374
05-19-2005, 03:53 PM
The nice thing about having them published is that they are archived by season and year, making it much easier for others to view later!