PDA

View Full Version : Specific Room at Best Western Park Place Inn

DizMagic
05-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Can anyone suggest a specific room or area at Best Western Park Place Inn. We will only be there 3 nights (6/3-6/6) and would be interested in the following in order of importance:

1. proximity to DL entrance (closer the better)
2. noise level (i realize it is a hotel - but I don't need banging on my doors etc)

Thanks,

Mommy2NicknMax
05-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Room 172. It's not on the side of the building where Captian Kidd's is so the noise level is a bit less. Plus it has a raised shower head, which seems to be an issue for quite a few people with this hotel. ;) I stayed there from May 4th - 7th and had no problems. Nice and quiet!

stitchlvr
05-18-2005, 05:54 PM
I agree to be on the side away from Captain Kidd's. It's a little farther walk, but when we stayed in Feb. on the Captain Kidd's side, Friday morning was very noisy between garbage trucks and restaurant deliveries. This was the only complaint I had during our stay. Otherwise, things were great! Have fun!

mw9955
05-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Hello! My family and I really enjoyed our stay there... Like the others, I would suggest the opposite side of Captain Kidd's... The opposite side has the entrance to the laundry room and pool area (right next to each other) so that is a definite plus. I would ask for a room close the laundry room area. It would be a pain to walk back and forth far away if you are washing closthes. Have fun!