PDA

View Full Version : Happiest Faces...

Pages : [1] 2 3

derraj25
05-17-2005, 05:07 PM
I hope this is not a duplicate post...When will Disneyland begin e-mailing regarding the pictures we have submitted? I got one e-mail from them on April 21st, stating they would tell me where my pictures were used in early May but nothing since.

--derraj

I Heart Disneyland!
05-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I hope this is not a duplicate post...When will Disneyland begin e-mailing regarding the pictures we have submitted? I got one e-mail from them on April 21st, stating they would tell me where my pictures were used in early May but nothing since.

--derraj

Yeah, I've been wondering too! I was there for the 50th kick off and had hoped to receive an email by then....but....just got the one you received saying they'd be letting us know! How frustrating!

Disneyfun
05-17-2005, 05:25 PM
THere is another post. But where not not sure. But I too am still waiting. First person to hear via email You will have to post and let us all know

wriley
05-17-2005, 05:42 PM
ok who wants to find all our photos and come back and post where they are ;)

Wriley Hewins
Ebonie Hewins
wriley@shaw.ca

I'm just joking, but if someone does want to check i dont mind.

Wendi
05-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Nope, no email yet, but they won't be sending the email until the remaining 3 mosaics are complete. I don't know when that will be. Pretty soon, I think. You can check them on the kiosk in the park, so at least if you are in the parks you've got a chance of finding them. I found one of mine, but the ones in the Steamboat mosaic were impossible for me, I'll try again next time we're there to see if I have any luck finding any of them.

AlbertaMinnie
05-18-2005, 08:17 AM
I though I read last week that May 18th (today) they were going to send out the e-mails...however, I have been watching all day so far, and nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed!

disneyhound
05-18-2005, 12:19 PM
I though I read last week that May 18th (today) they were going to send out the e-mails...however, I have been watching all day so far, and nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Cool! I can't wait to check my e-mail tonight!

If Disney does not e-mail us, maybe we should all reply to the April e-mail and remind them that they said they would be in touch soon... ;)

Disneyfun
05-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Cool! I can't wait to check my e-mail tonight!

If Disney does not e-mail us, maybe we should all reply to the April e-mail and remind them that they said they would be in touch soon... ;)
Good Idea. ASme me no e-mails yet!!!!

AlbertaMinnie
05-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Good Idea. ASme me no e-mails yet!!!!

So, I didn't get anything.

Anybody?

pboeoahr
05-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Nothin' here!!!

Disneyfun
05-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Nothin' here!!!
Nothing Here Either! :( :crying:

Disneyfun
05-19-2005, 07:06 AM
ok who wants to find all our photos and come back and post where they are ;)

Wriley Hewins
Ebonie Hewins
wriley@shaw.ca

I'm just joking, but if someone does want to check i dont mind.
I have written them down and if I get I chance I will look for you on one of my trips. I go at least once every two weeks.
THe Card is going in my purse now!!!

disneyhound
05-19-2005, 08:08 AM
big fat zero...

AlbertaMinnie
05-19-2005, 08:25 AM
big fat zero...

Ok then, I won't feel too bad if I'm not the only one. Like one person said in an earlier thread - with the number of photos that were used, it would be unlikely for someones not to be used.
I don't know what would be more disappointing:

1. For my photos not to be picked.

2. For my photos to be picked, but be on a mosaic where I can't see them anyways!~

I leave in 57 days! I'll just have to rely on the kiosk to break the news!

Wendi
05-20-2005, 08:03 AM
No email notice here yet either... but it's nice to have the park kiosks because you wouldn't exactly need to know where the photos are if you aren't in the parks anyway, right? I know, it would be comforting to know which pictures were used and where they are.

stinkyface
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
is there a kiosk outside the park, either at downtown disney or at the hotels? would be nice to be able to get a print out the day before we use our tickets.

wriley
05-20-2005, 10:06 AM
I have written them down and if I get I chance I will look for you on one of my trips. I go at least once every two weeks.
THe Card is going in my purse now!!!
You are so sweet!!!!

Wendi
05-20-2005, 10:23 AM
is there a kiosk outside the park, either at downtown disney or at the hotels? would be nice to be able to get a print out the day before we use our tickets.

I don't believe so... They will be adding a 3rd kiosk (if they haven't already) but the CM I spoke to said it would probably be in DCA. The kiosks in DL are right near the main entrance though, and are quick and easy to use. There is one near City Hall and another right next to the Steamboat mosaic.

wriley
05-20-2005, 11:21 AM
An online kiosk would be really sweet, Would be nice to know where to look without wasting time finding kiosk and waiting in line.

disneyhound
05-20-2005, 05:35 PM
I replied to my Happiest Faces Update e-mail... So far nothing!

vegasmommytoDL
05-20-2005, 11:01 PM
An online kiosk would be really sweet, Would be nice to know where to look without wasting time finding kiosk and waiting in line.

You would think that would be easier and cheaper than setting up a 3rd kiosk! I think most of us would rather print them at home anyway. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the kiosk being out of paper... and if a persons photos don't get placed then it would give the angry person time to cool down before they get to the park =)

But if they had such a thing they'd probably charge us $2.99 to look it up!

EandCDad
05-21-2005, 05:20 AM

I think an online source is a good idea; however, finding the kiosk and printing out the list takes almost no time at all. We did it on a Sunday and it took about 30 seconds. We used the kiosk next to the Steamboat Willie Collage which is almost impossible to miss. So it's really not that big a deal.

disneyhound
05-21-2005, 07:14 AM
I got a reply from my e-mail enquiring about more info about photos used. I repied to the April 21st e-mail... Here is my reply from Disney:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, you will not receive a reply to your message, as this is not a monitored e-mail address. Please visit www.disneyland.com/50 for more information about the 50th Anniversary of the Disneyland(r) Resort.

No big surprise.

CrazyTrain
05-21-2005, 09:18 AM
They also need to change it so that if you get a message that it couldn't find your pictures it doesn't print out that info. THAT is a waste of paper!!

Disneyfun
05-21-2005, 06:27 PM
So far I have had no waiting in line for the kiosk. I did look up mine and Wriely's and it still shows nothing was used. :(
It says that they are still making them and to try back later.