PDA

View Full Version : One step closer

DizMagic
05-17-2005, 06:07 AM
Well, my partner and I finally bit the bullet and booked our airline tickets to come see what all the hoopla is on the West Coast. We are set for 6/3-6/6. Now, all we have to do is get ourselves on the plane! Luck and Pixie Dust appreciated.

sdfilmcritic
05-17-2005, 06:10 AM
Congrats on your little mini vacation. That's four days, right? If the two of you will be spending the whole time at the parks I suggest taking things slow to absorb it all in. Don't rush it because you wouldn't want to miss anything.

DizMagic
05-17-2005, 06:21 AM
considering we fly in about lunch on the 3rd and fly out about lunch on the 6th, we will really only have 2 full days in the parks. We are OK with this because we don't do thrill rides or coasters and I plan pretty well (all of that WDW practice - try cramming 4 parks into 3 days.) We are not commando - but we move along at a pretty good clip. We will probably spend Friday evening in DTD/PP area - meeting some LA friends for dinner.
Thanks,

sdfilmcritic
05-17-2005, 06:24 AM
We are not commando - but we move along at a pretty good clip."You can't go commando in another guy's park!" :p A pathetic twist at a famous Friends quote. :rolleyes: I just had to throw it out there.

stan4d_steph
05-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Is this your first trip to DL or just your first trip during the 50th celebrations?

Wendi
05-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Have a magical time!!! I wish I could go again right now!!!

DizMagic
05-17-2005, 11:08 AM
1st trip to DL - actually my first trip West past Alabama. I haven't been on a plane in 4 years, and my partner hasn't been on one in over 16 years. It should make for an interesting (albeit narco-intoxicated) flight. We are leaving DL and heading to Seattle to visit family for the rest of the week. Talk about a whirlwind trip.

stan4d_steph
05-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Have a great time. :)