PDA

View Full Version : French dip sandwiches inside Disneyland?

disneymeimei
05-16-2005, 05:45 PM
My daughter is going on her senior grad-night trip next week. She was wondering if there would be french-dip sandwiches available at the park during grad-night. We know they are available at White Water, but we are not sure about inside DL proper. Thank you in advance...

DisneyMeiMei

Captain Josh
05-16-2005, 05:46 PM
My daughter is going on her senior grad-night trip next week. She was wondering if there would be french-dip sandwiches available at the park during grad-night. We know they are available at White Water, but we are not sure about inside DL proper. Thank you in advance...

DisneyMeiMei

They HAVE French Dips at the French Market in New Orleans Square, but as to whether or not they'll be available on Grad Nite, I wouldn't know.

JeffG
05-16-2005, 07:17 PM
The french dip sandwiches at French Market are typically only available during lunch, so I doubt they will have them for grad night.

While they actually aren't bad, they are kind of unusual and the inclusion of the au jus is rather pointless. The meat is basically shreded and already very moist. In fact, they scoop it into the bun using an ice cream scoop...

-Jeff

Disneyfun
05-16-2005, 09:24 PM
The french dip sandwiches at French Market are typically only available during lunch, so I doubt they will have them for grad night.

While they actually aren't bad, they are kind of unusual and the inclusion of the au jus is rather pointless. The meat is basically shreded and already very moist. In fact, they scoop it into the bun using an ice cream scoop...

-Jeff
I use Au Jus for the Bread! :p Now another place for me to eat. Only Lunch HUH????

SoCalSteven
05-16-2005, 11:47 PM

-Jeff
We went there for dinner last time I was at DL and my friend had one. He said it wasn't nearly as good as the one from WWS though.

05-17-2005, 04:43 AM
The French Market ones are good and huge enough to easily share.

justlittleoldme
05-17-2005, 07:52 AM
OOO Those french dip sandwhiches are sooo good. The french fries they come with are really, really really good too!

Disneyfun
05-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Stopppp!!!! You are making me soooooo HUngery~ :D Hmmm wonder if I could get out of work early grab the kid and just go have dinner. :confused:

mystycalchyk
05-17-2005, 09:02 AM
On May 5th Christii the gang and I had dinner at the French Market.

So I can safely say they were available at dinner time that night...So they must not be a 'lunch only' item. Even brought one back to my husband who was saving our spot for the fireworks :D

JeffG
05-17-2005, 01:23 PM
It has been a long time (a couple years, probably) since I have eaten dinner at the French Market, so it is completely possible that they have started serving the French Dip at dinner as well as lunch. It was definitely a lunch-only item at one time, though.

-Jeff

SoCalDude
05-17-2005, 11:02 PM
OOO Those french dip sandwhiches are sooo good. The french fries they come with are really, really really good too!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY like that plate, have it just about every time we go to DL! And I just had it today also :p

mmmmmmm