PDA

View Full Version : Help! - AP question

kos
05-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Please help me if you can. My family and I visited DLR April 10-14 of this year. We had 3 day hoppers (I still have them and all the other paperwork). It wasn't until I got home that I found out we could have upgraded to APs. Is this still possible since I have the tickets and our trip was booked through AAA? Any info would be appreciated. I have already emailed Guest Services but haven't heard back from them. Thanks!

bradk
05-16-2005, 11:46 AM
nevermind. assuming the hoppers are already fully used, i don't know. my guess is you're out of luck, especially since it's been a month already.

hlbtimes2
05-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I dont know if you can still upgrade since your trip is over. I would call guest relations and ask them. I'm sure there is a time limit or I could just dig out old park hoppers from a couple years ago and upgrade them and save myself a bundle. LOL

TDBearGrrl
05-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Not sure, but I think your Hoppers still have to be valid to upgrade to AP.

stan4d_steph
05-16-2005, 12:14 PM
You have to use the upgrade on one of the days where you are in the park. You can't upgrade after you have used up the hopper and gone home.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-16-2005, 12:47 PM
You have to use the upgrade on one of the days where you are in the park. You can't upgrade after you have used up the hopper and gone home.

This is exactly correct.

kos
05-16-2005, 01:20 PM
That's what I figured but I thought I had read somewhere of contacting guest relations and getting some type of paper to attach to the hopper and then you have a year from when you first entered using the hopper to upgrade (in essence making your AP valid for a year from the first day you used the hopper.) Thanks anyways!