PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Guided Tour question

rakkwhite
05-15-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm thinking of taking the Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Guided Tour. The MousePlanet article mentioned where the reserved viewing area for the parade is, but... Where is the reserved viewing area for the fireworks if you're on the evening tour?

TIA
Annette

AVP
05-15-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm thinking of taking the Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Guided Tour. The MousePlanet article mentioned where the reserved viewing area for the parade is, but... Where is the reserved viewing area for the fireworks if you're on the evening tour?

TIA
AnnetteWe didn't include the location, because there wasn't a final location at the time we went to press with the article. Three different groups have reported three different locations, but that may have had to do with the press event. Once we know the "final" location, we'll update the article. One group said they were seated in the "wedding" garden near the castle, (which they said was a poor location).

AVP

rakkwhite
05-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Thank you for your reply!

When checking the article for the updated information, should I look for an add-on at the top of the article, or will the added information be in the body of the article somewhere?

Thanks again,

Annette :)

Ilovemypixie
05-17-2005, 09:36 PM
On 5-7-05, we were seated on the backside of the hub, right in front of the castle. Some friends of my girlfriend's went on 5-15-05, and were seated at the train station. They said it wasn't a great location. :(