PDA

View Full Version : Sunday crowds

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-15-2005, 05:44 PM
Did anyone go to the park today? Just trying to get a feel for how packed Sunday's have been.

Shortiemetoo
05-15-2005, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=Someday my prince will come... and he will give me diamonds and a new improved Tomorrowland

Sorry I can't answer your question but I loved your quote!!!! :D

Disneyfun
05-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Did anyone go to the park today? Just trying to get a feel for how packed Sunday's have been.
Went to DCA at 4:30 to see the Block party and there was a good group of people but cannot say what the whole park was like. I can tell you we parked on minni mouse. If that helps at all?

DisneyDustin22
05-16-2005, 12:05 AM
Spent the entire day at DL. Crowds were about average. Not too bad. Got to do everything 2 times. Yes, everything. Except Snow White Musical. The only time it was tight was before fireworks at the hub. Otherwise, it was a perfect day. Second Fantasmic was light. Lines werent bad at all. Used FP for most but stand-by was usually around 25-35min. Much longer though on Splash given the hot weather. Saw Mayanrd again, he put on quite a private show at the Main Stree Opera House. Showed us pictures from his trip to Hawaii.

sdfilmcritic
05-16-2005, 12:40 PM
I was expecting the DL park to be really busy and hot, but it was not crowded. Just like Dustin said the crowds were about average and I was able to move around the park without too much of a problem.

amismo
05-16-2005, 12:49 PM
We were unpleasantly surprised by the post Spring Break Week Wed-Thu crowd last month. Any info on Sunday crowds - specially around little kiddie rides (IASW, Pooh, Buzz etc) and parades, would be very welcome. I understand the second showing of Fantasmic is much lighter.

We are trying to decide whether to buy blockout tickets for 21st, and then spend a leisurely Sunday 22nd with my 2 toddlers.

Thanks

CrazyTrain
05-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, it was busy but not that bad at all! :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Thank you, bearable crowds are good crowds.

socaltexan02
05-16-2005, 07:37 PM
I went today (Monday) and thought it was surprisingly crowded for a Monday. I met a friend and her family there, and they were at the park yesterday as well, and she said Sunday was less crowded than Monday!