PDA

View Full Version : AP Question

nmjohnston874
05-15-2005, 11:43 AM
I purchased two APs from the DL Resort website today or my wife and me after our old ones expired a year ago. What confuses me is they did not ask for the names of the passholders, only my name for shipping and billing purposes, nor did it request our AP numbers. How do they know what names to assign the APs?

sunfun94
05-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I purchased two APs from the DL Resort website today or my wife and me after our old ones expired a year ago. What confuses me is they did not ask for the names of the passholders, only my name for shipping and billing purposes, nor did it request our AP numbers. How do they know what names to assign the APs?

They will take care of all of that info when you go and take your picture at the AP processing center :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-15-2005, 12:26 PM
You will get something that resembles a regular Disneyland admission ticket in the mail. That allows you to enter the park on one day and process your AP then.

Disneyfun
05-15-2005, 12:44 PM
And as some one in the city hall said. If you drop these it is like dropping the same amount in cash. SO hold on to them TigHT!

mkcbunny
05-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Also, all your old AP info is still on file with Disney, including your old pictures. My last AP expired about a year ago, and when I went in to upgrade this past Friday, they just looked me up in the database, had me confirm my address, and asked if I wanted to use the same old photo again-which I did. So it was very fast.